UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

Code Blue

Knight
I would add to this.. add specfic rares for each paragon.. (eg.. snow ele paragon is the onlyone to drop snow statue )
that way you gotta hunt them all to get all rare..the masks and wearables can be dropped by all

pretty sure thats how it works already.

Cossi

Traveler
In my opinion, the rate of paragons and the rare's rate is already correct.
Opening all the dungeons with paragone creatures will lead to a negative aspect; better to keep as it is now, so the pvp will be more easy to find and also pks will have better chances to find people around...

Guidoglop

Wanderer
In my opinion, the rate of paragons and the rare's rate is already correct.
Opening all the dungeons with paragone creatures will lead to a negative aspect; better to keep as it is now, so the pvp will be more easy to find and also pks will have better chances to find people around...
Dungeon pvp is localized to one specific location the new dungeon if it was moved everywhere it would be a whole new ballgame dungeon crawling would be revived and more people would hunt all over not just one area

kolbycrouch

Knight
Why does it even require an additional area? Can't you just set the mob type and have them respawn anywhere on the map where those monster types would spawn? Then once a month you would have several dungeons that are filled with certain mob types being hot pvp spots, and that would cycle around every month.

amtothepm

Knight
Why does it even require an additional area? Can't you just set the mob type and have them respawn anywhere on the map where those monster types would spawn? Then once a month you would have several dungeons that are filled with certain mob types being hot pvp spots, and that would cycle around every month.

THE ADDITIONAL AREA HAS A FASTER RESPAWN TIME MY FRIEND

Code Blue

Knight
GM Noah made me happy this month!

I know both the terra keep and the solen caves by the back of my hand.

I cant wait to find people dead by the solen hives due to there toxins left on the ground