UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

GM Noah

Account Terminated
Greetings Hybrid! Starting tonight, Saturday February 14th, we will be implementing Mobs of the Month!

Roughly every month, a new mob type (i.e Elementals, Arachnids, Humanoids, Reptiles) will be given a 10% chance to re-spawn as a paragon. Hunters beware! The paragons will be considerably stronger than their normal versions.

But rest assured, the risk of battling these beasts will not be without reward. Every paragon will have a chance to drop a paragon chest which will be pigmentable with the new pigment dyes, and each chest will have a small chance to drop different levels of rare items!

The item drop rates are as follows:
  • Paragon chest- 1/10 paragons
  • 50% chance to get a costume in a chest.
  • Higher level creatures spawn the more rare costumes.
Paragon chests will spawn in rare Black and Orange hue.

Since this is the first month, we will list the mobs capable of spawning as a paragon. In the following months you will have to check in with hunter NPCs that can be found near every major bank.

This month's Mob of the Month: Exorcism slayer:
Balron
Bone Demon
Chaos Daemon
Daemon
Dark Father
Devourer
Gargoyle
Fire Gargoyle
Gibberling
Horde Minion
Ice Fiend
Imp
Impaler
Ravager
Stone Gargoyle
Arcane Daemon
Enslaved Gargoyle
Gargoyle Destroyer
Gargoyle Enforcer
Moloch

Mob of the Month Hot Spot: Every month we will increase the spawn rate of Mobs of the Month in a certain area. The fast re-spawn timer = easier farming and more frequent paragons. Also each month, certain champion spawns will be hot spots for paragons depending on the mob type!

This month's Paragon Hot Spots:

Hot Spot (Increased Spawn Rate)- Blood Dungeon

Blood Dungeon.png

Semidar.png

Feel free to post here with questions, concerns, or pictures of you dying to one of these foul beasts!

Last edited by a moderator:

gimp

Sorceror
Does double loot 8am-12pm have anything to do with loot increasing of these mobs dropping stuff?

Also will the paragon chest be locked?

gimp

Sorceror
Very exciting though!! Already went through three paragron earth elementals with no drop yet. But thank you for something new to do!

gimp

Sorceror
Ohh number four I got an ice white chest, be careful its locked, (I used unlock spell and it worked, but once I opened it, it did 40 dmg to me.)

I wonder if the rare's will drop in the chest or on the body.

gimp

Sorceror
Someone give me some insight to these so I don't kill elementals all day at work:

• Regular level rare or rare piece of clothing- 1/20 chests
  • Medium level hued rare- 1/100 chests
  • High end hued masks- 1/1000 chests

pkingloser

Sorceror
basically that means
- odds of finding a paragon 1/10
- odds of finding a chest 1/10 x 1/10 = 1/100
- odds of finding a regular rare 1/10 x 1/10 x 1/20 = 1/2000
- odds of finding a medium rare 1/10 x 1/10 x 1/100 = 1/10,000
- odds of finding a high end rare 1/10 x 1/10 x 1/1000 = 1/100,000

GM Noah

Account Terminated
The rares will be inside of the chests! If I were to estimate, I'd say there will be 3-5 of the high end rare masks at the end of the month if people are constantly farming. There are also different varieties of normal & medium rares, all are pretty cool items.

It won't be easy folks so mark your favorite elemental spawns and start grinding ;)