UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

gimp

Sorceror
"pigmentable with the new pigment dyes"

The chests I got were not pigmentable. Is this a new item coming or am I doing it wrong.

Neppg

Sorceror
"pigmentable with the new pigment dyes"

The chests I got were not pigmentable. Is this a new item coming or am I doing it wrong.
I think he meant the hues of the chests are the same as pigments...

There are chests hued as the pigments and all colors of metal.

gimp

Sorceror
No I found out you cant have them secured or locked down and you can use the christmas pigment dyes. Here is a blaze one:

gimp

Sorceror
These paragons have been fun. Shame is poppin. But i don't think I can kill another 300 of these. Someone get a rare drop and pm me pic I'll give you 250k. I just want to see :)

Pm me with the rare you got and I have a mil designated for the first four people (250k each) for just a picture

Twist-hybrid

Sorceror
Blood ele.png

i got my first rare item last night. it was a little blood elemental statue. the rare was inside the chest too btw

here's a ss of the blood ele

on a side note i searched for paragon chests because i was curious which hues they came in... there's 1 chest for ea ingot color then a few others that aren't ingot hues. then what's a little weird is each hue actually has 2 different pics. one pic is like a solid color, then the 2nd pic has lighter hues around the "trim" of the chest, but the hue number is the same.

i've been able to use the unlock spell to open paragon chests from fires, waters, earths, and airs, but the only blood ele chest i got had to be lock picked by my t hunter. the resulting explosion was also lethal from the blood ele chest but not the lesser eles.

hope this helps, happy hunting

Last edited:

pkingloser

Sorceror
Might i suggest having a permanent paragon spawn of a poison elemental (1 at a time) . Since they are impossible to solo.. it would bring about good pvp :p (not that they drop guaranteed chests either)

|Sutats|

Squire
These things drop nasty loot, just not for me :(. I've gotten about 11 chests or so now but no rares unfortunately. Anyways IF anyone gets a mask post that up so i can have a little hope that i might just get one. Secondly, Noah or some other gm should post pictures of all the items obtainable through these paragons and more paragon events for sure please!!!!

amtothepm

Knight
These things drop nasty loot, just not for me :(. I've gotten about 11 chests or so now but no rares unfortunately. Anyways IF anyone gets a mask post that up so i can have a little hope that i might just get one. Secondly, Noah or some other gm should post pictures of all the items obtainable through these paragons and more paragon events for sure please!!!!

hunt hard, FRIEND

Neppg

Sorceror
Might i suggest having a permanent paragon spawn of a poison elemental (1 at a time) . Since they are impossible to solo.. it would bring about good pvp :p (not that they drop guaranteed chests either)
It's not impossible to solo... at all. I think it's just good that there are some elementals that are harder to kill, and rarer to find a paragon. Don't have to make it too easy.

Last edited:

pkingloser

Sorceror
It's not impossible to solo... at all. I think it's just good that there are some elementals that are harder to kill, and rarer to find a paragon. Don't have to make it too easy.

Oh I agree but the fact that they spawn so rarely, it would be fun to have a perma spawn of 1 poison elemental in a nonrecall spot (Blood dungeon). Best pvp ever :p

gimp

Sorceror
Is there not a spawn in shame and then one in deceit as well? For specifically poison elementals.

And I assume you just want the chest to say a poison elemental paragon? Because I don't think the harder the paragon better the loot is.

Last edited:

pkingloser

Sorceror
Is there not a spawn in shame and then one in deceit as well? For specifically poison elementals.

And I assume you just want the chest to say a poison elemental paragon? Because I don't think the harder the paragon better the loot is.

Its not because of the name. It is because IT IS HARDER that I say a perma spawn for 1 poison ele paragon (that way multiple guilds will try to fight over the spawn in a dungeon and bring more pvp). And it does remove the grind for the winning guild since they dont have to kill thousands to get 100 or so paragons.

Armentia

Sorceror
Its not because of the name. It is because IT IS HARDER that I say a perma spawn for 1 poison ele paragon (that way multiple guilds will try to fight over the spawn in a dungeon and bring more pvp). And it does remove the grind for the winning guild since they dont have to kill thousands to get 100 or so paragons.
Quit trying to make things easier. Seems fine the way it is