UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

lucascyb

Sorceror
Suzy please remove the Green Thorn spawning paragons, Someone we know that is a part of the server Hybrid and considers himself Sexy has been exploiting this mechanic and has obtained all the Mob of the Month items already....

New Mobs of the Month creatures list (winter theme):
  • Giant Ice Worm (they can spawn from green thorns as paragon as well)

Yea suzy im a fucking HaxXoRSSZZZZZ lol get a life bro or some thorns i dont care :)

You are exploiting a game mechanic to give yourself a clear advantage by one, Breaking the 4 client rule and two afk macroing resource harvesting.... Please remove this poorly implemented idea before it breaks the economy even further... jesus.
Paragon rares are not a resource and you can't log into more than 4 accounts anymore

Also, how could it possible break the economy even more?? You could add 10 billion gp and it would probably barely affect the economy nowadays. So the max he would make would be a mil or two? Items have no effect on the economy... only gold

Last edited:

captinpower

Sorceror
I have grown thousands of thorns but never farmed from them before, lol, from what I understand there is a timer on placing them so you use multi clients to speed up placement correct? And they spawn vorpal bunnies? how do the giant ice worms spawn?

I have grown thousands of thorns but never farmed from them before, lol, from what I understand there is a timer on placing them so you use multi clients to speed up placement correct? And they spawn vorpal bunnies? how do the giant ice worms spawn?
What I thought also. Maybe the update added them in , but I unno I farm poker players. :)

lucascyb

Sorceror
Shit took 3 people 7 strait hours of NON afk farming and working spawn to get the rare we did ON TOP of the days and months i been farming paragons since this shit started . Please stfu u hating ass lil bitch and just farm for fuck sake. The first fucking night I saw your own 1CE guild mate farming thorns from their house, I bet you know about that, but now cause you didnt get shit or your baddies im cheating lol

Suzy made this shit where it will spawn paragons with thorns, she said in her update post i mean ffs what do u want man are u raging at me or suzy?

lucascyb

Sorceror

Yea this logging into 4 accounts to plant thorns is no secret and ive been monitored MANY times free and cleared farming, from skara fields at my own house for hours. They spawn vorpal bunnies from a field, they spawn regs from grass, and they spawn ice snakes from snowy areas. Its been like that since i stated back in 2007.

lucascyb

Sorceror
I've probably been hunting 20 hours strait since I got the rare when I was with 3 of my buddies and haven't got shit if that makes him feel better. *snickers*

eltaco

Sorceror
i keep killing the same spawn of reaper... like 40 times+ and yet to see a winter dude

they're already the odd find when you cover alot of forest area.. :(

wasn't there a place, an island with plenty of reapers? can't seem to remember