UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

captinpower

Sorceror
Cycling through the orc cave has netted me the most chests per day, especially if you don't loot non-paragons.(I'm guessing this is the faster spawn area) Orc fort was meh. Ogre isle is better base loot but still I pulled a lot less chests farming that area. At all locations I had more trouble with blue characters than PKs as some will attack your pets and steal paragons out from under you.
*edit* and NP ;)

captinpower

Sorceror
Nice I haven't tried the mages yet, how many chests did it take you to get those 4? I haven't spent too much time farming yet, about 20 chests and 1 rare; an orc brute statue.

I farmed them. I play 3 hours a day on average. Poor kid are you jelly? And yes I use my wife's account (maybe one days you will get one) since mine got banned. Just too lazy to make a new one. Everyone knows I'm a guy, its no secret. Anything else I can help you with?

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
New Mobs of the Month creatures list (winter theme):
  • Arctic Ogre Lord
  • Ice Elemental
  • Snow Elemental
  • Frost Ooze
  • Ice Fiend
  • Frost Spider
  • Frost Troll
  • Ice Snake
  • Ice Serpent
  • Giant Ice Worm (they can spawn from green thorns as paragon as well)
  • White Wyrm
  • Winter Reaper (these spawn randomly in current reaper spawn areas)

gimp

Sorceror
Are these odds still the same

- odds of finding a paragon 1/10
- odds of finding a chest 1/10 x 1/10 = 1/100
- odds of finding a regular rare 1/10 x 1/10 x 1/20 = 1/2000
- odds of finding a medium rare 1/10 x 1/10 x 1/100 = 1/10,000
- odds of finding a high end rare 1/10 x 1/10 x 1/1000 = 1/100,000