UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Miscellaneous changes

JackONeill

Wanderer
Re: Miscellaneous changes

God forbd anyone complains about something, THAT WOULD BE TREASON! The admins are surely infallible!

You know what's worse than the people who whine? The people who whine about the people who whine. And you know what's worse than them? Me. And you don't want that.

pureshok

Wanderer

JackONeill said:
God forbd anyone complains about something, THAT WOULD BE TREASON! The admins are surely infallible!

You know what's worse than the people who whine? The people who whine about the people who whine. And you know what's worse than them? Me. And you don't want that.

QFT

JackONeill said:
:cry:

You cry too much.

schismdream

Sorceror

I like these changes. Most of the thieves on this shard are horrible.

They runn right up to you and stand there for a good 5 seconds...
They don't wear disguises and when they do they don't die their hair or pick a normal name....
They go war moe after being killed...(showing real names)
None of them follow the theives code of conduct...

Personally when I'm out stealing no one knows it's kittie unles they're dead and i die...Lately she's been a savage till she gets up tactics to gm...

one thing though i think if you can bank it it should be yours...

Darkarna

Sorceror
NOW this does definately suck!

Okay, so here I am trying my hand at stealing from high danger monsters *shadow Wyrms / Ancient Wryms etc. I stealth upto the critter, join on my ethy and hit the stealing hotkey. I steal a lump of gold and run off without a scratch.. I do this for just under two minutes amounting around 2k -3k gold, hit the wrong macro and end up dying cause of a dump of magery on my head.

I think, oh well, this aint to bad I will just go back to my corpse and loot the gold... *GASP* There are no monsters in sight and my gold has gone. GONE? EH?

AHH... the TWO minute thing!.. What the hell??? EVEN if you steal from monsters and die, the monsters are allowed to undertake the roadway of justice as well? Hang on, how can monsters be justified.. They are essentially mass murdering robots... BUT they are allowed there stolen goods back as well?????

Okay... Story over.. But the two minute thing also works with monsters as well, so if you intend to steal from monsters like I do sometimes, remeber that the two minute rule applies to those as well...

Nephtyes

Sorceror

I for one am not a bank thief the only thief I have is a disarm thief and thats hard to do in town. But there are a couple problems with this, for one say I steal a vanq weapon from a newb and 1 minute later im up the road and have a great fight with a good pvper, I feel if they beat me they should get the reward of looting whatever goodies I have. I think that there are many other things we can do to eliminate lame newb bank sitters than nerf stealing. Maybe raise the skill gain on stealing to something like blacksmithing so only those truely dedicated can steal peoples stuff. I have no problem with a 5 or 10 second timer for those times a crappy thief fails on something good you have. But two minutes is a bit much if I steal something and a minute and a half later the person finally notices, then Im a good thief and should not be punished for it.

Vir_Dorolum

Wanderer

While this topic is presumably not up for debate, I have to agree that two minutes is a little bit long... A lot can happen in two minutes...

Good day.

I don't care how late I am on this, these changes are horrible and unneeded.

Are you trying to completely take stealing out of existence?? What's the point of even having it exist, then?