UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Miscellaneous changes

krrios

Administrator
Miscellaneous changes

We've implemented a few changes, detailed below:

• When a thief dies, any items he has recently stolen will be returned to their previous owner.
  • Recently stolen items are no longer tradable.
  • Characters who are flagged criminal will no longer be able to enter dueling areas.
  • Corpses may not be looted from within a dueling area.
  • Poker earnings will now be placed into your backpack if your bank is full.

These changes are pending the next server restart.

MarcusO

Sorceror
Re: Miscellaneous changes

krrios said:
When a thief dies, any items he has recently stolen will be returned to their previous owner.

Finally! Yes! This will stop those lame-assed thieves who steal with one char and loot with another. I can't wait to hear the whining :)

krrios said:
Poker earnings will now be placed into your backpack if your bank is full.

How about fixing the poker related client crashes? I've heard it's not repeatable. But the bug is most likely in the code where it computes and displays player boxes, as I get orphaned half-displays on my screen right before a crash (usually).

krrios said:

[*]Poker earnings will now be placed into your backpack if your bank is full.

Woot Woot, it wont happen to anyone else. I lost 32k this way. bank was full so I lost it.

nice to see its being fixed :)

The Monarch

Knight

krrios said:

When a thief dies, any items he has recently stolen will be returned to their previous owner.
LOL I bet a million bux he did this cuz hes sick of thieves stealing his 20 charge lightning wands and 15 charge gheal wands.

When they are guard wacked? or is it when you steal, bank, and they kill you then it gets returned? If so whats the timer on that.

Nice changes tbh, got a question though.
When you say recently stolen items, does that mean if they have it in their backpack it goes back to the owner or even if it has already been banked or locked down at their house?

Define recently a bit more if you don't mind, like a time range.

Again as always, thanks for nerfing lame ass bank thieves.
If you're gonna be a thief, be a good one who goes out of guard zones.

Addicted

Disciple

Good changes, but what is considered "recently stolen"? Is it 30 seconds, 5 minutes, 20 minutes?

Flipper

Knight

this will make thieves a challenge to play, good work

true thieves ought to rejoice

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

krrios said:

• When a thief dies, any items he has recently stolen will be returned to their previous owner.
  • Recently stolen items are no longer tradable.
  • Characters who are flagged criminal will no longer be able to enter dueling areas.
  • Poker earnings will now be placed into your backpack if your bank is full.

i like them all except i dont think:

Wasn't needed. I'm not a theif but I see alot of problems with this.

krrios

Administrator

Recently stolen is classified as "within the last 2 minutes." Recently stolen items can also not be locked down.

thats pretty damn sweet because i couldnt count the time a thief has stolen from me, or party member. we kill the thief and then someone else gets our loot

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

krrios said:
Recently stolen is classified as "within the last 2 minutes." Recently stolen items can also not be locked down.

Krrios does this count as items that are not detected. IE: you successfully steal an item from someone, then fail and die. Will the item you SUCCESSFULLY STOLE be flagged and moved fromy our bank to the players backpack after you die from the next steal which was Failed or Was noticed?

Does that question make sence?

Addicted

Disciple

krrios said:
Nice, nice. Will definitly cut down on the number of trash thieves and people who multiclient to lewt themselves.