UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minax Corrupted Mag

Nacho123

Wanderer
Naw com let the sigs go away cus too many people were bitching, they gonna get them back, everyone in IC plays uo like 18 hours a day lol.

strtrk

Wanderer
Sephiroth said:
This one is going out to Fulgore who dares us to place guards. What will this matter to you your probably in minax now with the rest of your noobie ass bandwagoning com I am just sitting by the vote stone watching Kenny and all his noobies join and vote him to try to make him cl lmfao If I ever see Kenny or any of his buddies in minax base I am getting on my minax pk who i made just for this reason.

K dude, I've been in CoM and IC since day one of both their creations...
do I have to double dare you now?

Asc0tt

Wanderer
nachos said:
Naw com let the sigs go away cus too many people were bitching, they gonna get them back, everyone in IC plays uo like 18 hours a day lol.

I agree....Minax did take all of the sigils...but we never really saw an effort to get them back. Nor have we seen IC on in force for quite awhile. So I'm pretty sure IC just backed down for a few days to let the bandwagoners leave and the complaining to stop.

aSydiK

Sorceror
Asc0tt said:
I agree....Minax did take all of the sigils...but we never really saw an effort to get them back. Nor have we seen IC on in force for quite awhile. So I'm pretty sure IC just backed down for a few days to let the bandwagoners leave and the complaining to stop.
At least it will lead to some big ass faction fights... :D

Kenny- When'd you and crew join Minax? I must've been out a while now...

Afro Man

Wanderer
Sephiroth said:
This one is going out to Fulgore who dares us to place guards. What will this matter to you your probably in minax now with the rest of your noobie ass bandwagoning com I am just sitting by the vote stone watching Kenny and all his noobies join and vote him to try to make him cl lmfao If I ever see Kenny or any of his buddies in minax base I am getting on my minax pk who i made just for this reason.

K first off... shut up. Kennys guild is probably one of the best, if not the best in Minax. Im pretty sure they left CoM before Minax got sigils. Go get you're minax PK so they can kill you, yay. IC won't bitch about guards. I would never have bitched, but now i realize that if i wasn't playing with complete newbs 80% of the time we could have taken them out. Tactics is the game, IC is good at the game. It's only a matter of time before they get the sigs again. Krrios isn't an idiot.. i think he just wanted to give minax some hope. Whoever gets CL of minax will make a fucktard the sheriff of Mag and they will spend all the silver on guards in one day. Just watch.

Jame?

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
Whoever gets CL of minax will make a fucktard the sheriff of Mag and they will spend all the silver on guards in one day. Just watch.

Won't happen either I. or Kenny are getting CL so.....

EastB

Wanderer
Well considering I. was the one who got us the sigs in the first place, and was the one who got Mag... I'd say he deserves to win. This round at least.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
OH yes guys, lets treat CoM the same way they treated us! Let's start by killing all of the CoM idiots who joined us when they failed to break us.

Gertkane

Wanderer
no, thats not the new technique i was talking about, CoM is getting their towns again, it really is a lame trick, but hey, its factions: being lame is IN.

Oh well, if they get the towns back, it'll be a whole new ballgame. Factions have had a little burst of life, and I'm pretty sure guarding those sigs this time won't be so easy for CoM.

I just wish SL and TB had a role in this whole clusterfuck. I see alot of SL, but they like to hit and run, and never stick around for the real fights. They might as well just quit, and start pking. TB sits in the duel pits 24/7, at least the only TB I've seen *P F*

If CoM gets the towns back, I have a feeling Minax will become stronger than ever before, and muscle them back into our posession.

I can't wait to participate in the battles to ensue.

EastB

Wanderer
Well Lets do this... we make a thief, put them in SL or TB... take one of two towns from minax and give them to SL/TB. Minax then GUARDS SL/TB's base until they get towns.