UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minax Corrupted Mag

EastB

Wanderer
Minax Liberates Mag!

Well mark it folks, 2:02pm CET, three people ran through the guard's dump, lost one on the way in, another on the way out, thief placed sig on monolith. Now all we need is a CL so WE can place guards.....

Jame?

Wanderer
EastB said:
Well mark it folks, 2:02pm CET, three people ran through the guard's dump, lost one on the way in, another on the way out, thief placed sig on monolith. Now all we need is a CL so WE can place guards.....

Yup yup credit for that slick run goes to Sir Jit, Poul, I., and John Kennady (for making the theif we used) Sir Jit died on the way in, Poul on the way out and I. was the theif :).

Jame?

Wanderer
PhireHawk said:
I can assure you, if Britain falls from CoM hands, there will never be a guard turret in front of the base.

And i can assure you that com will get the same treatment they gave TB

RacecaR

Sorceror
I would like to say this will be the end of CoM...but i just have this feeling that Krrios has something up his sleeve on how to get Mag back. I don't know why i do...just seems like when factions are looking up...everything goes back down the shitter.

Gertkane

Wanderer
anyway, we will be seeing the "organized combat of CoMmies" soon

EDIT: forgot to mention, a big part of com( aka teh bandwagoners) will use the "join minax" technique

DuH- said:
And i can assure you that com will get the same treatment they gave TB

Why continue the circle of faggotness?

If I were CL, the buck would stop here. Sure, CoM fucked over TB, and did plenty of bullshit to make factions really lame for alot of people, but why do it to them? Oh, because they deserve it? Nah. No one deserves gayness like that.

Why would we want 3 active factions, and one faction that is completely uneffective, due to a guard turret placed right outside their fucking base?

I know I don't want an inactive faction. I could care less how big the fgts are that are in it, I wouldn't want to make their faction obsolete, because that reduces the gameplay for all of us.

Hopefully CoM is still in it, they just decided to give up on the gay antics, to shut everyone up. As long as there isn't massive guards guarding a base, Factions will be fine.

Gertkane

Wanderer
id like to see more of the town conquering action, like maybe even 10hour sigils, 1-2day no-conquer period etc. So that it would be fast paced.

I think it would tone down the bandwagoning also.

PhireHawk said:
I can assure you, if Britain falls from CoM hands, there will never be a guard turret in front of the base.

go for it TB has been fucked since day one nothing new

me and the other 3 TB will be just fine

guards have been there for months

Yeah.

Accelerated down-time after kills in factions.. why not accelerated sigil corruption?

I'd love to see that change. 12 hour guarding the sigils, and 1 day to hold that town.

Should be 2x what you hold it for. Maybe even a system that holds a timer on the sigil:

If you hold the sigil for a minimum of 12 hours, you will have the town for a day. And up to 24 hours, you can hold the town for a max of two days. Strategy would be involved in choosing proper times to take/defend the sigils, and knowing exactly when it will corrupt. This would probably eliminate the going to work/school factor for alot of the players. It's really gay when you get off work, guard sigils till you have to go to sleep, just to get off work the next day to find out some kid skipped school so he could steal the sigil while everyone was at work.

I like the idea.

Sir Elton John said:
go for it TB has been fucked since day one nothing new

me and the other 3 TB will be just fine

guards have been there for months

Yeah, but sitting in the duel pits saying showscore doesn't really put you into the middle of the mix when it comes to factions. Maybe if the guard turrets were removed, more people would join TB, and you could actually be a beneficial part of the faction.

Raiding TB's SH is always fun, because you get alot of blues sitting outside the stronghold asking questions like "WHO'S WINNING?" "GO TB!!!" etc etc..

aSydiK

Sorceror
Great Job Minax...glad to see we got some organization now...even if just little. I should be able to get on soon. Peace.

PhireHawk said:
Yeah, but sitting in the duel pits saying showscore doesn't really put you into the middle of the mix when it comes to factions. Maybe if the guard turrets were removed, more people would join TB, and you could actually be a beneficial part of the faction.

who does that?

Tor

Wanderer
I have a feeling Minax will be taking over factions.
About time the guard bull stops :/

Guards should only need to be placed around the monoliths, not at faction entrances :/