UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minax Corrupted Mag

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
congrats....yah...took you only 2 months to get a sigs...and whoever the nub is saying " If I were CL. I wouldnt be gay to CoM, even tho they did to everyone else! " This is why you will never be CL, your worried about controling the factions e-thugness, and trying to pamper com.

- SL for teh win always. =(

Riven

Wanderer
Well Done ppl !!
Pleased to see that even after the lameness the organization takes part and wins...

Go Minax !!

afro i sadly but surely agree with you although i agree with Tor... i think the whole "i fucking hate CoM they should all die asap irl" thing has more of a prodominant say in this matter

Who

Wanderer
Congrats Minax! Glad to see some sigils outta CoMs hands. Gonna be joining factions soon (not sure which one yet) and like hell if i want 1 faction with all the sigils.

Jame?

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
now place guards in mag.. all over so they can't even get close to the base
Hmm ya we might... if we had a CL..... Akuma quit on us and went SL (so i heard). so blame it on him if we don't get guards up....

Afro Man

Wanderer
lol, akuma is alright and all... but a horrible CL. I was there helping you set up boxes and shit, he was the one who tore down a few of em, told me to fuck off when i asked for boxes to help him AND he wasted fac messages like no other. Afro was l33t right? right? :<

Good job minax, now that all my shit has been delt with i think i can finally spend time on uo again, and hopefully bring some life back to s3x. Nice job taking the towns, and yes... i votes to gay com over.

Ranex

Wanderer
I recently joined the CoM [hell, I've only been playing 32 days here], not because they had control of towns, but because back on my old shard, Pacific, after I left the TB sometime in 2001 I was always a member of the CoM when I was in Factions. I even led the faction at one point.

I do not condone the ghey actions that I saw infont of the True Britannian's Headquarters, however my friends and I [all from Pacific] will not for the time being leave the Council of Mages.

Even if the leaders of Minax decide that the... IC guild deserves to be punished.

If we do ever leave CoM, we would most likely try to join whatever faction Pacific's Finest is in, simply because I have much respect for Wu and Elton and remember seeing them around on Pacific many times.

- Ranex / Stockwell of Day / Pierre Trudeau

InanimateJ

Wanderer
Hi there, resident n00bwad and Ranex-follower J here. I'm another Pacific washup, and I'm in CoM just because Ranex is, and because we figure that we suck less than IC and whatnot.

I find that Factions has always been about two things:

1) Ganking
2) Control through the cheapest means possible.

Sadly, that's exactly what's happened on UOG, much like on OSI shards, and it's why I've been reluctant at best to participate, but then I remember:

I'm not paying $20 a month to get ganked anymore.
(UOG kicks ass for this fact.)

I think that the time has come for the sigils to change hands, but I don't like the fact that one faction will always remain dominant. Factions was supposed to be about /four/ factions vying for control over eight cities, in reality, one faction controls everything, and runs around in 8-man gank squads wiping out all competition.

I think the balance factor of Factions in terms of enrolment needs to be looked at (last I heard, TB has maybe 5 guys, 10 at best, where Minax is looking at about three times that?) as well as more incentives made for the factions being balanced. (No idea what I'm talking about here, but watching one faction get flocked to because they're smiting the other dominant faction is getting to be right annoying.)

If all else fails, the guard turreting needs to be fucking stopped. I don't condone it by any means, and think it's one of the stupidest tactics I've ever seen, despite the fact it's efficient in what it does.

But then again: Guards can be killed. You just need a shitload of factioners all targeting them.

That's my rant, I'm outs.

bobthe

Wanderer
about minax and sigs

Well i cant really say much of what will hapen when we get a CL or who it will be. I can only say one thing. The last week I. , John Kenedy, Binya, myself (SiR JiT aka OdD) worked our asses off to get them sigs. I'd like to congrat all of Minax for doing so well, and would like to welcome other factions to try to reconquer them.

P.S. - MiNaX 4 LiFe . ! . ! .

Giant-hybrid

Wanderer
Gay Com Over Please.

Ranex said:
I recently joined the CoM [hell, I've only been playing 32 days here], not because they had control of towns, but because back on my old shard, Pacific, after I left the TB sometime in 2001 I was always a member of the CoM when I was in Factions. I even led the faction at one point.

I do not condone the ghey actions that I saw infont of the True Britannian's Headquarters, however my friends and I [all from Pacific] will not for the time being leave the Council of Mages.

Even if the leaders of Minax decide that the... IC guild deserves to be punished.

If we do ever leave CoM, we would most likely try to join whatever faction Pacific's Finest is in, simply because I have much respect for Wu and Elton and remember seeing them around on Pacific many times.

- Ranex / Stockwell of Day / Pierre Trudeau

Be as cruel as possible to com. place guard turrents in front of their base to prevent the bandwagoners from quitting. :D

Ranex

Wanderer
Giant said:
place guard turrents in front of their base to prevent the bandwagoners from quitting. :D

That won't be an issue for me. But it would prevent us from taking over towns.

strtrk

Wanderer
place all 40 guards if you can

don't mess up like you did last time in other towns before either, be smart about placing.

good luck! :)

InanimateJ

Wanderer
Giant said:
Be as cruel as possible to com. place guard turrents in front of their base to prevent the bandwagoners from quitting. :D

I think it's less a matter of being cruel to CoM as it is simply beating the SHIT out of their asshole members. *coughICcough*

I mean, some of us in CoM don't suck, and actually would like to see a more balanced Factions.

No honour left in it, just gank squads and people screaming 'OMG WTF GAY FAG !!!!'

I'm so l337, I have hacks to write essays for school. Or so they tell me.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
RacecaR said:
I would like to say this will be the end of CoM...but i just have this feeling that Krrios has something up his sleeve on how to get Mag back. I don't know why i do...just seems like when factions are looking up...everything goes back down the shitter.

Still bitching. You guys took Mag after everyone says you never could because the admins cheat so hard. Well, now you've proved it is in fact possible. So shut up and place whatever guards you want, Im sure you wont see CoM complaining.

Kenny-

Wanderer
Ok Chaos he never Said that Krrios Cheats He said that he thinks he has somthign up his Sleeve Aka a plan U dont need to cheat to come up with a plan

EastB

Wanderer
Yeah I say they have something up their sleeve. Like not having a Minax CL to make finance ministers and sheriffs so we can place guards. The staff being as unbias as they are "do not want to interfere with factions" by giving Minax a new CL.

Well the CL QUIT mid-term. Seems like we found a new hole in the system that needs to be fixed. The staff response: “that will be fixed in future implements". So basically all we got was Mag, because we got it a day later than the rest. All the other towns we got will be lost by the time we get a new CL.

Oh well, if nothing else CoM will have to actually guard sigs with PEOPLE not guards when they get all the sigs back.

This one is going out to Fulgore who dares us to place guards. What will this matter to you your probably in minax now with the rest of your noobie ass bandwagoning com I am just sitting by the vote stone watching Kenny and all his noobies join and vote him to try to make him cl lmfao If I ever see Kenny or any of his buddies in minax base I am getting on my minax pk who i made just for this reason.