UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Military deployment

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: Military deployment

Raze Of LS said:
FIrst i said Iraqi's stupid fuck learn to read, and fuck them to there takin over our gas stations..

THAY TEWK OUR JORBZ!!!1
There's no point in being sarcastic or patronising them as they wont understand it and there's nothing worth saying that hasn't already been said... aside from "good luck in Iraq, try not to get shot."

Retardation aside, the guy is going to Iraq under the American flag and does deserve your support. Regardless of his motive, he's still going into a hostile enviroment from where he might not return...that being said, his disregard for the lives of other human beings, primarily due their nationality (and secondarily due propaganda and brainwashing from various influences) is reprehensible, repugnant and an attitude he should be ashamed of. You're not going to Iraq to defend American Freedom, you're going to Iraq to liberate Iraqi's from persecution and give them the opertunity to experiance the freedoms you have enjoyed all your life. Pray to God that you don't get the chance to "kill an Iraqi cock rider" because it's more than likely that you'll only get that chance when they're trying to kill you.

jpone

Sorceror

I've been to many countries in the world, but I've never, in my life, seen people like Coke, Pandemonium and Raze before, honestly. Now I know why Bush got elected lol. You are a disgrace to your country and military. In Europe, people would laugh at you. You guys think that because you're in the military, you are tough and make it possible for us to go to college, play uo, smoke pot etc when in fact we (the educated people) are the ones who provide you and everyone else with technology, food, weapons etc. You're just pawns of intelligent people let's just face it. And why would someone like Flipper or Pepsi go to Iraq to fight a pointless war for a president (who can't even pronounce simple words like "nuclear" and uses "internets" to google maps of Iran, Iraq, and South korea) when they can study in college and later get high-wage jobs??? Seriously stop making pointless threads just to brag about how it's like in Iraq. Of course we don't know what's like to be "over there", of course we don't know how tough u are, and of course we don't know shit about Iraq but one thing we know for sure is that you are stupid. I say intelligence and wisdom are the reasons why people are still alive, if everyone were like u, people would just kill each other.

Fr0sty

Lord

looks like i guessed right..you are in the navy. I would have a different view of you if you wouldnt come out like a child and be like, "im so badass im going to iraq to kill iraqis and rape women and children and all im gnna do is kill iraqis! woohoo!" Your a fucking idiot for saying that shit. I appreciate you being a U.S. soldier(if you really are), but people like you give the military a bad name.

And for pandemonium...dude shut the fuck up. If flipper is a child, why do you have Age: 83 on your profile. Only a fucking child would do that. I personally dont believe you were ever in the military. I believe you are just a 15 year old kid trying to act smart on the internet. Stop trying to use big words...you suck at it.

P.S. I'm not a liberal fuckstick.

wkstrm

Lord

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special OS, even if you win you're still retarded.

(couldn't find the picture so I had to write it down all by myself)

Megumi

Wanderer

panDEMONium-hybrid said:
April 26, 1985 <<< what is this in your profile? ? ?

Child.

Actually, being over the age of 18, I'd say he's an adult.

Also, as a man of the military, you serve your country, show it's citizens some fucking respect.

jpone

Sorceror

Not really, u can win if the majority of people support you, that's what is happening right now lol.

kio123

Knight

Grendel The Dark said:
I've been to many countries in the world, but I've never, in my life, seen people like Coke, Pandemonium and Raze before, honestly. Now I know why Bush got elected lol. You are a disgrace to your country and military. In Europe, people would laugh at you. You guys think that because you're in the military, you are tough and make it possible for us to go to college, play uo, smoke pot etc when in fact we (the educated people) are the ones who provide you and everyone else with technology, food, weapons etc. You're just pawns of intelligent people let's just face it. And why would someone like Flipper or Pepsi go to Iraq to fight a pointless war for a president (who can't even pronounce simple words like "nuclear" and uses "internets" to google maps of Iran, Iraq, and South korea) when they can study in college and later get high-wage jobs??? Seriously stop making pointless threads just to brag about how it's like in Iraq. Of course we don't know what's like to be "over there", of course we don't know how tough u are, and of course we don't know shit about Iraq but one thing we know for sure is that you are stupid. I say intelligence and wisdom are the reasons why people are still alive, if everyone were like u, people would just kill each other.

i tried to read the thrd but encountered giant pics that are bigger than my room which belonged to a fag looking person (wtf deer hunt? hunt your sister)

but i read your post and agree with you totally. every word

Flipper

Knight

Suil Ban said:
since when does age indicate intelligence?

yea thats what i tried saying on like page 3 and then proved on pages 4 5 6 7 and 8, but he just doesn't listen...

Queequeg

Wanderer

Grendel The Dark said:
This is brilliant, I couldn't + your rep because I have been too busy with it.