UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Military deployment

coke_cryptic

Wanderer
Military deployment

*Jan 19th
*Protecting you all so you play ultima online

*Going there on a ship..

*mobile security forces

*May not come home.. (bullshit)

*iraqis cant shoot worth a shit

coke_cryptic

Wanderer
Re: Military deployment

idiot, Wont be sayin that when your brother mohommad has a m4 in his face or a 5.56 in his dome....

Queequeg

Wanderer

coke_cryptic said:
*Jan 19th
*Killing iraqis
* Iraq
*Kill iraqis
*Going there on a ship..
*kill iraqis
*mobile security forces
*kill iraqis
*kill iraqis
<*DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE*>
you are a stupid fucking idiot

coke_cryptic said:
*Jan 19th
*Killing iraqis
* Iraq
*Kill iraqis
*Going there on a ship..
*kill iraqis
*mobile security forces
*kill iraqis
*kill iraqis
<*DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE*>

so do u whats ur plan for the 2nd ur there?

coke_cryptic

Wanderer

I dont get what you guys are aruging about? Im dumb... For? protecting you all? are you even americans? We got some pro iraqis here? What is your beef? 5.56=m4 round...

the 2nd im there? lets see, Plan oh you know go shopping for some heads... Hmm Might buy a few knives to slit women and children with.. I dunno yet...

Fr0sty

Lord

coke_cryptic said:
I dont get what you guys are aruging about? Im dumb... For? protecting you all? are you even americans? We got some pro iraqis here? What is your beef? 5.56=m4 round...

the 2nd im there? lets see, Plan oh you know go shopping for some heads... Hmm Might buy a few knives to slit women and children with.. I dunno yet...
I'm not anti iraq war because my brother has been over there 3 times doing the dirty work. Your probably just a cook that gets assraped in the navy so shut your fucking mouth. If you are really going over there, you have no idea what it's like over there. Dont sit here and talk like a badass and brag about how many iraqis your going to kill. Grow up mr tough guy...

Frosty you said "my brother was over there 3 times"

but yet you also tell this man to shut up saying something to the effect

of "You don't know what it is like". Well if he doesn't know what it is like and

you don't know what it is like..isn't it kinda like the kettle calling the pot

black? I mean after all...you never claimed to going over there.

-thanks you this has been readings with game over
*cue Chopin & Champagnea Waltz no. 9 in A-Flat, OP 69 No. 1*

Fr0sty

Lord

panDEMONium-hybrid said:
Frosty you said "my brother was over there 3 times"

but yet you also tell this man to shut up saying something to the effect

of "You don't know what it is like". Well if he doesn't know what it is like and

you don't know what it is like..isn't it kinda like the kettle calling the pot

black?

-thanks you this has been readings with game over
*cue Chopin & Champagnea Waltz no. 9 in A-Flat, OP 69 No. 1*
Am I the one sitting here bragging about how many iraqis im about to kill and talking about how much im gnna pwn in iraq when ive never even been there to see what its like?? Nah im not. And what did the fact that i said my brother has been there 3 times have anything to do with anything that you just said?

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

coke_cryptic said:

wow they let idiots like you into our army shit, now i know why foriegn countries hate us...

Megumi

Wanderer

Truth be told, the iraqi's can't shoot for shit, he's right on that.

You're more likely to get hurt by 1.) dicking around. 2.) camel spider 3.) mess tent.

kio123

Knight

coke_cryptic said:

youre there so that you wont suck in your next war with a real country that has armies funds and all

Queequeg

Wanderer

DementedJester said:
Truth be told, the iraqi's can't shoot for shit, he's right on that.

You're more likely to get hurt by 1.) dicking around. 2.) camel spider 3.) mess tent.
true that, but the danger is on the road from the improvised bombs and btw, the "Iraqis" are not planting them, they are foreign insurgents

this guy is still a fucking duche

Fr0sty

Lord

Queequeg said:
true that, but the danger is on the road from the improvised bombs and btw, the "Iraqis" are not planting them, they are foreign insurgents

this guy is still a fucking duche
you are a smart person....