UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Military deployment

Care Bear

Wanderer
Re: Military deployment

ok im done talking to u kids. point is i win im right Death to iraqis canadians and their cock riders.

KKKKEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR PWNED BITCHEs

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

Raze Of LS said:
ok im done talking to u kids. point is i win im right Death to iraqis canadians and their cock riders.

KKKKEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR PWNED BITCHEs
very mature of you raze, just because you know i'm right you have to make immature comments that show you have the intellect of a peanut :<

HERE I AM OUT THE DAY BEFORE THE FIRST HUNTING SEASON FOR DEER IN COLORADO, I SCOUTED THE AREA LOOKING FOR DEER POOP AND TRACKINGS IN THE SNOW AND MUD.

DUE TO AN OUTSTANDING SUPPORT BY MY FANS I WILL POST SOME MORE PICS OF MY BEAUTIFUL BODY! enjoy :) here is my brother and sister!!! MY BROTHER AND I BOTH PLAYED NAPA VALLEY! :)

DONT BE LOOKING UP MY SISTERS SKIRT THERE!

wow this thrd has been doing some growing. lol iraq. coke,since you evidntly want to be there, i hope you get there before we bring you home, which may be soon if the Baker report is anything near whats been leaked so far.

r33n said:
We are not in Iraq to kill Iraqi's. If that was the case we would just nuke their entire country. There are innocent people there. But I understand that that is the best mindset to have while going to Iraq [as sad and unfortunate as it may be.] It's just a shitty situation.

we nuked japan and there was innocent ppl there