UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey vrs Robocop. No gheal wands

amtothepm

Knight
Shini? Is that you?

Vizeroth

Sorceror
We attempted a second fight, but he started using wands mid-fight and still had to run away. Poor thing. But hey, he ganked me under the auspice of testing my valorite spear damage, so maybe we'll see another screenshot of him posing with my corpse.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Like I told him. I gave him every advantage for that fight.

His build takes no resources of any sort to produce damage. I have to time all of my spells to manage my mana and for his bandages where all he has to do is spam explode pots and swing his OP weapon. We even tested my theory and i let him just hit me with no ra. He took me to 30% in 2 hits from full health. It doesn't mean shit to me that hes able to kill me with every advantage going in his direction. He 's able to do constant dmg with no resources which is why his build takes absolutely no skill and it became even less skilful when they aloud blessed val weapons.

I guess its 1-1 now!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
If it's a field fight I should be able to use light wands. If he's able to use a weapon that takes no resources or anything to use then I should be able to use light wands to even it up lol.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
You're pretty awful at timing your stuns. I suspect you'd lose even if you were allowed to use lightning wands while I used none.

And no, you dropping to 38% life after I both break your RA without you fully healing and only hit you twice (while you're not even wearing AR clothing) proves nothing. You did make me interested in doing a proper test, though, so we'll learn the truth shortly.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You can see in one of the last photos where im chasing him and hes at 12% if that was a legit field fight with light wands he would have died first dump.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You're pretty awful at timing your stuns. I suspect you'd lose even if you were allowed to use lightning wands while I used none.

And no, you dropping to 38% life after I both break your RA without you fully healing and only hit you twice (while you're not even wearing AR clothing) proves nothing. You did make me interested in doing a proper test, though, so we'll learn the truth shortly.

I wasn't timing my stuns. I had no reason to even stun you since we agreed no off screening.

After you broke my RA i was at like 96% with full invul armor on. You really think that 6 armor from the clothes would have mattered that much? Bottom line is you are able to do insane amounts of dmg with no repercussions. I have to use mana to do dmg you have to do nothing. Which is why making val runcis blessed is fucking stupid.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
I wasn't timing my stuns. I had no reason to even stun you since we agreed no off screening.
Not only is this a lie, but it makes so little sense that I don't even know what to say.
After you broke my RA i was at like 96% with full invul armor on. You really think that 6 armor from the clothes would have mattered that much?
It's 4 armor, not 6, and yes it matters. 5 AR is the difference between fortification and invul.

I just conducted 200 trials of a valorite spear against a 43 AR leather suit (including AR clothing). The mean damage was 11.15. Big hits are possible, of course, but they're not the norm. This is exactly why one shouldn't come to conclusions based on gut feelings.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Not only is this a lie, but it makes so little sense that I don't even know what to say.

It's 4 armor, not 6, and yes it matters. 5 AR is the difference between fortification and invul.

I just conducted 200 trials of a valorite spear against a 43 AR leather suit (including AR clothing). The mean damage was 11.15. Big hits are possible, of course, but they're not the norm. This is exactly why one shouldn't come to conclusions based on gut feelings.

I watched you take me to 30% in 2 hits from almost full health. And I felt it was more important to time your bandages then my stun. If I am terrible at timing stuns please feel free to find any alchy mage on the server to step in the pits with me and we can see how bad I time my stuns ;)

Like I told him. I gave him every advantage for that fight.

His build takes no resources of any sort to produce damage. I have to time all of my spells to manage my mana and for his bandages where all he has to do is spam explode pots and swing his OP weapon. We even tested my theory and i let him just hit me with no ra. He took me to 30% in 2 hits from full health. It doesn't mean shit to me that hes able to kill me with every advantage going in his direction. He 's able to do constant dmg with no resources which is why his build takes absolutely no skill and it became even less skilful when they aloud blessed val weapons.

I guess its 1-1 now!
hahaha bro you got rekt quit making excuses

now you can fight me in front of everyone and I can poop on you too!