UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey vrs Robocop. No gheal wands

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I have already found the crack in his armor and showed the world he can be beaten.

History is going to do what it has always done.

Repeat itself...

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
I feel like no people should spectate except if one person is recording.

I just know the main excuse will be.. So and so was in my way or he was healing him the whole time.

I'm down with seeing a recording with funny music while viz runs the whole time hope for a huge pot+hit

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I feel like no people should spectate except if one person is recording.

Meh, I always try to watch fights going on, I very very rarely participate. Most ot the time I try to stay out of the way of people. I just watch it like a thriller wondering who's gonna drop :)

Usually the only times I will interfere will be reveal someone who is hiding without legitimate reason, i.e. it's 1v1, both are full and he hides, or sometimes very rarely I might throw a bless to someone who is a clear underdog that does not run away, i.e. 3v1 and and he's giving all he's got!

Shini

Page
It's not that far from reality , upgrading the bycicle to a moped is very possible

Robocop have right to request something to counter the moped to
compensate and we can finaly call it the fight of the century.