UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey vrs Robocop. No gheal wands

parrudo

Wanderer
Oh my god. Is this...

Michael Jackson?

Brad Pitt?

Angelina Jolie?

Bro, Sterling Archer, go for Hollywood, they are losing a BIG TOP MODEL. Why are you wasting your life with this forums?

techn9ne.

Wanderer
You can cut that one duel up any way you want. Fact is, something outside of your control caused me to lose. I'm not worried about it. If you had dueled a few more times you've have seen just who is better. You could have started 1-0, but instead you declined like a punk. And acted one to boot.

I don't play competitively any more. I log on here and there to fuck around. Regardless, I can still run with/beat anybody on this server in alchy, without having to play as often as you do.

I don't fear neon. I've won more money fights off of him than off of you, because you forced him to play your character. I simply point out that it will be neon I'll have to beat instead of the person who claims to be better than me. I find that ironical. If it actually is neon or isn't, it's kind of just a joke against you about how bad and how much people disrespect you.

If I could be beaten, I'd be humble. I don't treat random duelers like shit nor stalk them over a video game, unlike you. I don't have near the ego I used to when I played in my prime.

And whoever is killing you on prodikeys isn't me. I played on prodikeys main character about a year ago for a few weeks. I have no access to any of bryans accounts.

I would say 'keep dying, chump', but it seems you've practiced enough.

remember when you died in under 10 seconds to MICKEY MOPED?!?!

parrudo

Wanderer
remember when you died in under 10 seconds to MICKEY MOPED?!?!

tech9, we all understand you are still 15... But something i havent understood in a damn while, is why you stick to sucking people's dick...

First, you went with teterious, he traded you for coke and bacon, which is ok.

Secondly, you went with Dylan, he traded you for jail and coke.

Mickey will trade you for a MOPED man.

You should really find the right people to be sucking their dick on, such as me, i never threated you, and you always hated me =(

techn9ne.

Wanderer
1) i play with crews who don't disrespect.
2) tet quit for shroud
3) dylan isnt in jail?
4) this boomshakalaka guy rode on my meat for months while I played here under a fake name, now I finally know who it is and it's hillarious.
and finally
5) if you're bad I probably hate you

parrudo

Wanderer
Well... what we can see, after all, is that all of them went into drugs, is that where u want to end at my friend? They are not good friends for you!

No, I am not felipe, he sucks, fucking brown mother fucking bitch, stupid mexican cock sucker. I am amtopm

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You can cut that one duel up any way you want. Fact is, something outside of your control caused me to lose. .

You are absolutely correct.

You being complete trash is out of my control.

I still need to look up the number for the guinness book of world records to see if I made the fastest time in that duel.

The old record was 8 seconds and I think I just beat it.

Kingllama

Knight
I've killed people many of times on the field or in a alchy duel. I even have screen shots. But I think I need a e peen enlarger. I even streamed duels. People get too butt hurt if they die. Pushy pushes my face in the dirt :p. If I had better long id be a better force be reckon with.

Can't even figure out how to upload your own pics bro, no wonder you just started posting.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...EZNEdBYK6qsBrBPSpKllthBckxswU1_1kWUll-I4GuAsQ

parrudo

Wanderer
Sterling Archer, in fact, Tupac of LS owned you...

either you are a successful top model in the fashion world, or, my friend, are you a sad little chubby guy looking for attention into a Game Forum (indeed, dead game)?

I have helped many people in this game with my friendly, and please open your heart to us, are you homosexual? Or you have Ricardo Baldin as a goal to what you want to be IRL, when you finally reach puberty?

If you want, we can talk about this PM (if you are a shy person who wants privacity, but UOG is a big family, and i am sure nobody gonna troll that you act like someone you are not).

Searching about Ricardo Baldin (either you or your idol, since u posted your/his pic), I found some cute image, like this:

No wonder why you defend Mickey MOPED so much.

Big hugs,

Parrudo aka felipe