UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Marines Guild (join my No B.S. Guild)

theRoadshow

Wanderer
marine_3038 said:
Right on roadshow I don't remeber a enlistment bouns lol. I remeber hearing them say you join to earn a title. An the title is all I ever wanted. Money is paper you speand as fast as you get it. But your title will live with you forever.

Haha... exactly. I remember a recruiter down the hall mention a bonus... (air force, i think). and I asked my recruiter about it... they didnt give them out.

But... if you can handle it (for the percentage that make it through) they place something in your hand worth more than money.

The best day of your life.

-_-

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Interesting...

Not only was I offered a bonus, but some of the airmen I was stationed with told me they recieved bonuses.

They may give them, but for certain MOS's and certain situations. The Marine Corps does that also... but to a MUCH lesser degree.

-_-

Ishmael

Wanderer
All the services give sign up bonuses for various reasons and at various times. As a former Army officer I have to say that I can appreciate the Marine's espirt de corp, but sign-up bonus are neither a mark of superiority or a sign of weakness, they are simply a fact of life when recruiting for an all-volunteer, paid, standing military service.

Marine_3038

Wanderer
Re: Marines Guild (join my No B.S. Guild)

Just to let ya all know, yea i did start my own shard but I shut it down due to my new job. So ya might see me on hybrid again hehe. But I still don't have alot of time to play anymore. So if ya want to just chill an chat or something pm me.