UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Marines Guild (join my No B.S. Guild)

Marine__3038

Wanderer
Marines Guild (join my No B.S. Guild)

Sup i'm starting a guild. i expect no B.S. in my guild. Not rejecting peps but will be interviewed.I need chars of all types forming a badass party newbies welcome. Newbies more welcome than anybody cause you can learn easier than anyone no offense to old guys. I personal will be runnen a few chars. There will be a voluntary fee if you wish to donate its cool if not its not held against ya. The fee is for helping new players who join get stuff and for Building a Castle for the Guild. I want to get around 2 mil or more for our castle. Any amout will be accepted. i personaly am worken my self every day to put more money in it.One we get it. The reason for cost is my desighn. I want a stable so that costs like a etra mil so thats the reason so high. I want something this guild can use for along time. Not just some thrown togethier House or tower that after two weeks is filled. I plan to give ever member there own room in the castle if possible. If not we can allways build another castle or build houses next to it. Kind of a your prefferance there. Most things will be put to vote if not all.interested Post your name yahoo id age please (no Kids) Char type, Computer experiance (in General), and a breif descrip of self please. My e-mail is [email protected] if you have further questions. i'll post later a little bit about my self. But right now its late and Ive been work 12 hours a day.So kind of tired.

Wulfhelm

Wanderer
Hi, I hope you accept critique!

As far as your basic premise, a marine guild just sounds insipid. Perhaps a mercenary guild, or a "King's Guard(British Guard?)" guild.

You need to learn how to use paragraphs, this was almost unreadable!

"Sup!"
Never, and I do mean never, start anything with "sup" all your credice is thrown at the window immediately.

This is pretty much as far as I read, although I did notice "peps", not to be rude, but WTF is peps?

Regards,
Ninja-Stark

Dan04

Wanderer
Starkley said:
Hi, I hope you accept critique!

As far as your basic premise, a marine guild just sounds insipid. Perhaps a mercenary guild, or a "King's Guard(British Guard?)" guild.

You need to learn how to use paragraphs, this was almost unreadable!

"Sup!"
Never, and I do mean never, start anything with "sup" all your credice is thrown at the window immediately.

This is pretty much as far as I read, although I did notice "peps", not to be rude, but WTF is peps?

Regards,
Ninja-Stark

STFU starkly......God.....what is this college english...The guy is just trying to start a guild.....
Who cares what words he chooses to express himself in...It's annyoing petty people like you that drive half the people on this shard CRAZY...

lemme give you a little advice......STFU unless its something with a point......your post had ZERO information......

The guy came here in a good mood tryin to start something from the groud up...give him a brake...

BTW Peps = people u nub......

Chivalry

Wanderer
I agree with Dan, this isnt english class so leave your boring ass life out of a fun game. It feels like teachers and old people are trying to ruin everything. First they give homework and now there correcting people in a forum for a game.

Anyways, a marine guild sounds cool, Semper Fi !!! Hit me up, AIM is Ace91001 and email is [email protected]. I wouldnt mind joining on one of my pvp chars. He would prolly be a hybrid fencer. I hope this is a kinda pvp guild or something. Well pls more info on what type of guild it is k thx. You sound like you have a plan for a great guild, lets see where this goes :p

Wulfhelm

Wanderer
Dan04 said:
STFU starkly......God.....what is this college english...The guy is just trying to start a guild.....
Who cares what words he chooses to express himself in...It's annyoing petty people like you that drive half the people on this shard CRAZY...

lemme give you a little advice......STFU unless its something with a point......your post had ZERO information......

The guy came here in a good mood tryin to start something from the groud up...give him a brake...

Oh goody! More work to critique.

First, I want to address your problem with rampant elipses. It is fine to end with a single period, friend.

Next, let's work on your insults, the current ones you're using are on a third grade level. Allow me to hazard a guess here, but you are probably at least in the fifth grade, correct? Ok, the ubiquitous "STFU" is indeed overly used, and you my friend have used it numerous times in that single post. It will simply not do.

Here are some insults that pertain to you:
I don't know what makes you such a fucking moron, but it really works!

Congratulations; you're a perfect argument against brother-sister marriages!

Or the simple: daft cunt, which accurately describes you!

Please use these if you wish, friend!

"CRAZY"

You do not need to all caps this single word, you can italicize if you wish to make it stand out, but all caps is quite annoying. You don't need it to drive the point home, friend.

"Lemme"

Please, if you choose to use this word again, I'm afraid you will have to commit suicide.

"Groud"

I believe the word is "ground".

"brake"

Break*, this isn't a car, friend.

"BTW Peps = people u nub......"

I knew this, friend, I wanted to further demonstrate how this was a joke. It seems to have gone over some people's heads, hmm.

Edit: I noticed "Lanfear" in your name. Now I see why you are so intellectually devoid, friend. Wheel of Time is probably the worst Fantasy series(Next to Sword of Truth), and is one of the reasons the genre has such a bad rep. This mediocre series went downhill(Which is not much of an accomplishment) after book six, everything else is just filler and trite geared to sell books to mouth-breathers like you. Oh, forgot, friend!

Chivalry said:
I agree with Dan, this isnt english class so leave your boring ass life out of a fun game. It feels like teachers and old people are trying to ruin everything. First they give homework and now there correcting people in a forum for a game.

Anyways, a marine guild sounds cool, Semper Fi !!! Hit me up, AIM is Ace91001 and email is [email protected]. I wouldnt mind joining on one of my pvp chars. He would prolly be a hybrid fencer. I hope this is a kinda pvp guild or something. Well pls more info on what type of guild it is k thx. You sound like you have a plan for a great guild, lets see where this goes :p

I see the fuck up fairy has visited us again. This will not do. Where to start, where to start.

"I agree with Dan,"

This does not bode well, you made your first mistake, and it's a huge one, from the start!

Friend, my life is not boring. I grade papers from 5-10 p.m. putting droll little messages on the papers with red ink. Most are quite derogative, and the students usually commit suicide or weep after they see them. I sodomize my dog at 11, and then I watch some T.V., that's my typical weekend. If you wish to buy my biography, let me know!

"Anyways, a marine guild sounds cool,"

Frankly, it doesn't. I can think of few things that are more lame in a game based in mediaeval times.

"k thx"

Oh dear, I see that you are hopeless. Well, no point in further trying! Farewell, friends!

P.S. Is your name from Robin Hobb? If so, you will have to change it, that series of books is too good for you, friend.

Marine__3038

Wanderer
Ok flammer look I have more degrees on my wall then you'll see in a life time. As far as english goes I live in the U.S. the world of slang. An like Dan said this an't english class. An if your picking on my english skills, you must be a person who never got laid. Further more, if you don't take the time to read what people say in there post don't even Post a flamming post like that again.If you think for one second that i'm just some little kid you should read my name closer. Marine an't just for show. Marine_3038 stands for U.S. Marine Corp. 3038 India Company. An this Marine says schools out.

Marine__3038

Wanderer
Ok Like I said in my e-mail i sent out. I will be posting info about my self. This is that post, Please carefully, I am a MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engneer). Basicly I'm one step above a Microsoft Certifed Systems Admin.However I'm not a God. I make mistakes, I can't fix every computer problem known to man. I don't work miricles.I have three degrees. Business, IT from Comp Tia, and one in Microsoft Technologly. I'm also a former U.S. Marine. Notice the guild name. I use to play Diablo 2. I ran the biggest and longest running clan on there. My clan on there had over 100 members and It ran for almost 2 years. I stoped playen cause I got bored with the game. I think a few people tried to keep it going but I realy don't know. Thats me in a nutshell. Now how I run my guilds. I have a no bull shit policy.This means don't start trouble then ask members to help bail ya out. Don't kill other members unless there being a dick or they say its ok. No assholes in my guild or I will bann you. An let ever admin on UO know your an asshole. These our not threats. These our promises. I don't like stupid kids in guilds. I like adults or kids acting as if they were a adult. Everything will be voted upon. I will apoint a computer commity. The perpose of the commity is to help you with and non realted game problems. Such as general computer questions. There will be voluntary donations to our fund as stated before. These donations our for helpinf each other get better things like Houses and Castles. I welcome any one new and old as longas you can live by my rules. I think my rules our simple and easy to follow. If you disagree please post why. If you have suggestions for the guild there is no thing such as a stupid post unless your a flammer.I use yahoo messanger for sec. Reasons. My OS is 2003 Server. I run Enterprise edtion. This is a 1200 dollor copy of windows. You can run what ever the hell you want. I'm just maken sure people our aware I don't play around when it comes to hackers. I'm looken to build a guild that has one a lest of ever char type. This would be in our favor I belive. No matter if yoru new to the game or old. Newbies our great for ideas, Old guys our great for what we can learn from them.My name is Marine and this is not just my guild but OUR GUILD!!! thank you all I hope you all enjoy plaing our guild.

P.S. Please keep in mind I like to work as a TEAM!!!

Dan04

Wanderer
lol starkely......

You are the perfect example of a punk.... You sit here and slame everyone and anyone you can to make some meaning to your useful existance. The slandering and constant shit talking about people some how allow you to feel better.

that fact that you corrected english and relied on the "you must be a teen because of your jokes" trup card, shows me one of two things. A) You need to get laid. B) You need to get laid.

I'll wait for your responce. Im sure it will be as funny and rational as your previous posts. Btw, im not 5. I'm 23..double major at southern new hampshire university...European history and European education.

Timmigy

Wanderer
I think everyone in this post is just really upset because I have been chatting online with hot babes all day.

He might have been flaming... or he might have been giving you some tips on how to write to attract a crowd. When I see a huge blob of writing it just turns me off to reading it, and if I can give you my opinion on the matter. If he was flaming then you only gave him what he wanted to hear. Personally I would not have posted anything else after my post. But we are all different and that’s what makes us unique.

If I had to award points, they would go too Starkly for surviving the flame gank.

Timmigy

Wanderer
Dan04 said:

Dan04 said:
lol starkely......

You are the perfect example of a punk.... You sit here and slame everyone and anyone you can to make some meaning to your useful existance. The slandering and constant shit talking about people some how allow you to feel better.

that fact that you corrected english and relied on the "you must be a teen because of your jokes" trup card, shows me one of two things. A) You need to get laid. B) You need to get laid.

I'll wait for your responce. Im sure it will be as funny and rational as your previous posts. Btw, im not 5. I'm 23..double major at southern new hampshire university...European history and European education.

If you look closely to both posts, you note that the first post has less text and more ellipses. And yet after the post from Starkley, your ellipses have been downsized and yet you have more text. Funny, how you call him a punk, and yet you take his advice.

Marine__3038

Wanderer
OMG Guys I did the biggest flame possible on starkey fag boy goto general post look for notice to starkey lol. Paybacks a motherfucker an't it Starkey. You want to act like a Kid. Well so can I even though i'm not a kid anymore like you. Anyway, guys your realy have to the burn i put on him lmao.

Marine__3038

Wanderer
Tethyan I think you have a good point. But at the same time i think we should just let starkey the little boy burn his self. I looked around on here and starkey had more post then i'd ever seen. I think its his job to go flame on people or something. Anyway, i got him back anyway. An I think hes be banned before already for attempting to flame in the newbie part. The guy clearly is a)a little confussed boy b)probley never had sex c)never been out of his house except to goto english class d)a homo and e)pissed off cause he can't afford $3.95 a minite

SirJared

Wanderer
Boy, Marine you sure showed him...giving out your phone number and all.

Seriously, just calm down, you guild sounds kinda nifty, but I was wondering if most of your guildmembers would be on foot. Like I said before, I think it would be interesting if only Platoon Leaders and up were mounted, both because it would look better, and so the Orcs wouldn't have to bola everyone.

Wulfhelm

Wanderer
Marine__3038 said:
Ok flammer look I have more degrees on my wall then you'll see in a life time. As far as english goes I live in the U.S. the world of slang. An like Dan said this an't english class. An if your picking on my english skills, you must be a person who never got laid. Further more, if you don't take the time to read what people say in there post don't even Post a flamming post like that again.If you think for one second that i'm just some little kid you should read my name closer. Marine an't just for show. Marine_3038 stands for U.S. Marine Corp. 3038 India Company. An this Marine says schools out.

India, eh? I didn't know we were outsourcing our troops, too!

Dan04 said:

That's cool, I think I just saved thousands of dollars though by looking shit up on the internet. Need to know about the War of the Roses? Internet! Need to find out about William the Bastard? Internet!

Marine__3038 said:
OMG Guys I did the biggest flame possible on starkey fag boy goto general post look for notice to starkey lol. Paybacks a motherfucker an't it Starkey. You want to act like a Kid. Well so can I even though i'm not a kid anymore like you. Anyway, guys your realy have to the burn i put on him lmao.

Not really, because you threatened physical harm on me, and I know it will never happen. All you can do is picture me as some pasty faced geek, with thousands of zits, and that I live with my mom. Then you have to imagine that you really will kick my ass, and you'll throw me through that Dairy Queen window. You're just deceiving yourself, Marine_3038, it will never come to pass.

Marine__3038

Wanderer
Starkey how dick do you suck in one day? I'm being serious, a guy like you in high school must get his ass kicked alot. So you must suck alot of dick to keep them from damageing your fingers to play this game and masterbait. So how much do ya cost Starkey cause i need a blowjob lmao.

Wulfhelm

Wanderer
Marine__3038 said:
Starkey how dick do you suck in one day? I'm being serious, a guy like you in high school must get his ass kicked alot. So you must suck alot of dick to keep them from damageing your fingers to play this game and masterbait. So how much do ya cost Starkey cause i need a blowjob lmao.

5 dolla sucky sucky, LOL!!!! Good one, Marine_3038! Now you're implying that I'm a homosexual, or that homosexuals beat me up and force their manly penises down my throat? Or are you just fantasizing about this?

Marine__3038

Wanderer
Well my marine friend i had planned on not doing the rank thing since ranks in civ world kind of makes shit fall appart. Instead was going to have just a commiety or counsoul or members say 12 or so. But in this guild its basicly a freewill type thing as long as you do your part to help your cool. If not we might have problems.Helping can be anything.