UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magic Weapons

Should magic weapons be removed from 7x standard duels?

• Yes, remove magic weapons.

Votes: 305 58.2%
  • No, keep magic weapons.

Votes: 219 41.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorthic

Knight
Irony said:
I'm a mage, keep them...

I've died to like 2 melees in duels, ever. They have no chance without magic weapons and they are not overpowered in the slightest with even vanq weapons.

-I

Is that because you've only fought two duels?

REMOVE THEM!

Kaoz

Wanderer
the only way a dexxer can beat a mage without vanqs is by using a ton of potions.. so i guess you should ban them too and make dexers obsolete (this is assuming both people know what theyre doing)

Jorden17

Sorceror
I play a dexer named "Turk" with a record of 198 and 99. Dexers useless vs. a mage? doubtful. Check the top 100 duelist.

Monoxide

Sorceror
Turk said:
I play a dexer named "Turk" with a record of 198 and 99. Dexers useless vs. a mage? doubtful. Check the top 100 duelist.
Anatomy - 100.0
Healing - 100.0
Magery - 100.0
MagicResist - 100.0
Tactics - 100.0
Fencing - 100.0
Meditation - 100.0

You're a meddie, not a warrior.

Cpt Wrong

Wanderer
I play many different types of charactors and would like to say I was skilled in all of them, I'd be lying. However it looks like the question should be do you want dueling to be a competition for all, or a competition for mages? If magic weapons are removed from dueling I suspect that the mages will end up battling themselfs, as all other won't bother to duel them anymore. Bad mouthing dexers " you got no skillz" doesn't exactly encourge them to duel either.

Finally don't see much point in dueling myself either way, real men fight in the wild! Well as wild as it gets in a computer generated fantasy land.

IMHO as always.

Arsenic

wow mages aginst standard weps yea.... makes sence.... not.... the 7x standard should be all out and stay that way the only people that complain are the ones who die to dexxers

Status
Not open for further replies.