UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magic Weapons

Should magic weapons be removed from 7x standard duels?

• Yes, remove magic weapons.

Votes: 305 58.2%
  • No, keep magic weapons.

Votes: 219 41.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Weapons

Should the use of magic weapons be removed from the 7x standard duels. You would still have the ability to turn them back on using options. But this would prevent people from using anything but GM made weapons or less. I feel this would balance dueling back out and remove the sudden influx of vanquishing wielding hybrids.

Irony

Wanderer
I'm a mage, keep them...

I've died to like 2 melees in duels, ever. They have no chance without magic weapons and they are not overpowered in the slightest with even vanq weapons.

-I

haPi

Sorceror
Enabling magic reflect in a duel is just dumb. RA actually gives us a chance against hybrids, cause once pure mages are outta mana in that little dueling arena, it's a pain to med back up.

MR would make mage duels dumb, and it would result in more whining for the people that loose to it for one reason or another.

Juvenile

Wanderer
Just keep them. Most of time people call those kind of rules befor duels. That makes no sense to remove them.

nachie

Wanderer
its kinda difficult to say because dexxers are fine with them, but hybrids are overpowered with them. Dexxers and Mages both have pros and cons in duels, but hybrids have no cons at all really. If you could make it so hybrids can't use magic weapons but dexxers can, that would be pretty fair in my opinion.

i voted loose them and i play mainly a dex

but after reading post i kinda say keep him

but what the hell loose them im a pk any ways har har

Status
Not open for further replies.