UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Macro for throwing explo potion?

Re: Macro for throwing explo potion?

im in texas and i never ping over 40.....i average about 30 or so.. i heard the server was based outa texas? true?

Jaltos

Sorceror

Azaazel said:
I've seen Canaians in a few posts now that ping pretty good. I myself am in Michigan and I ping 90-110 and I can catch anyone I've gone up against here on horse.

First, It's me who pigned low on the server, and I used the command window, without being logged on UO and with minimal Interet programs open, Now I ping 40-170 :D

Second Canada is damn big... It's possible to live in a urban city like Otawa, Toronto, Montreal or Quebec and ping low, like it'S possible to live in a small country town in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta and never heard of what is an "Internet" :(.

At least we got good bread to compensate =^_^=.

Rave-

Wanderer

Jaltos said:
First, It's me who pigned low on the server, and I used the command window, without being logged on UO and with minimal Interet programs open, Now I ping 40-170 :D

Second Canada is damn big... It's possible to live in a urban city like Otawa, Toronto, Montreal or Quebec and ping low, like it'S possible to live in a small country town in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta and never heard of what is an "Internet" :(.

At least we got good bread to compensate =^_^=.

I ping 90-100ms always, i live in SASKATCHEWAN. We are smaller but we dont have strings attached to cans for connections. lol