UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Macro for throwing explo potion?

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer
Re: Macro for throwing explo potion?

Hyde said:
Thanks in advance!
It is almost impossible to create a macro for throwing potions. Just make a hotkey for explosion potions and target the pot slightly after 2.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

see this ive never got how come when i try that, the pot ends up just lieing on the floor, how come when peeps do it to me it chases me like some jap on heat?

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

x.y.z said:
see this ive never got how come when i try that, the pot ends up just lieing on the floor, how come when peeps do it to me it chases me like some jap on heat?
If the pot hits you, and you don't see the pot being thrown, try tossing earlier. If you see the pot itself hit the ground ahead of the target, try tossing later.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Holy shit. That is amazing ping, you should wait slightly long after the two with ping like that.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

No way does he live in Scotland and ping 40 to gamers.

I call major bullshit :<

Abhorsen

Knight

20-40 FYCK THATS AMAZING. cheers to you, and i hope u never learn how to use purples or its gunna be death for us slow con folk.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

i would post it dude but as i posted in another post, my gd pc is on its way to usa due to me moveing house :).

No worries projectSOUND i cant pvp very well haha :D

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

So what exactly are you using atm?

As I sai its total bullshit, people in the US ping like 100 and claim to ping 40 fronm halfway across the world...

Sam-hybrid

Knight

atm im on a sony vaio laptop, usually i use my alien wear pc, if you only run 2 online programs ie no msgers, close down gateway and set your conection to only run with the uo server, the you should have no problem :). ie through another networked pc thats running the basic sending and reciveing

Why are you so interested anways?

Afro Man

Wanderer

x.y.z said:
atm im on a sony vaio laptop, usually i use my alien wear pc, if you only run 2 online programs ie no msgers, close down gateway and set your conection to only run with the uo server, the you should have no problem :). ie through another networked pc thats running the basic sending and reciveing

Why are you so interested anways?
I don't think he believes you.

Jam-hybrid

Knight

x.y.z said:
... set your conection to only run with the uo server, the you should have no problem :). ie through another networked pc thats running the basic sending and reciveing...

Huh? How do you do this?