UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Macro for throwing explo potion?

Flipper

Knight
Re: Macro for throwing explo potion?

I ping over 150 at all times, and I live in Oregon and use Comcast.

I'd beleive it though.

Sammich

Wanderer

Flipper said:
I ping over 150 at all times, and I live in Oregon and use Comcast.

I'd beleive it though.

Theres your answer. Change ISP comcast is going to have somewhere around a 25%+ downtime this year for the United States. They suck..

Flipper

Knight

Yeah, I know, Comcast sucks, but I'm too poor to upgrade/change. Plus I'm going to College so my internets will get better hopefully.

Sammich

Wanderer

Flipper said:
Yeah, I know, Comcast sucks, but I'm too poor to upgrade/change. Plus I'm going to College so my internets will get better hopefully.

Comcast is super gay for me days at a time, no connection, I usually ping from 40-60 when I am here but I get random D/C's about once a day

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Place a picture of your ping, or you are not being truthfull, I'm inclined to doubt they even have broadband (maybe even electricity) in that 3rd world country you call Scotland. I'm still saying, its IMPOSSIBLE to get a ping like that.

Naz

Sorceror

I got 1mb connection and I live in east europe. My ping is usually 220

A

Azaazel-hybrid

Sheivan01 said:
How to you set up ur connection to only run by/with the runuo server?

i ping 150. damn canada

I've seen Canaians in a few posts now that ping pretty good. I myself am in Michigan and I ping 90-110 and I can catch anyone I've gone up against here on horse.

I could possibly believe him.

My logical basis:

I live in the United States. Whenever I go to a gaming website, and try downloading something, when I choose an American server, my download speed sucks. But when I choose a server from Scotland, Singapore, or the Phillipines, it is like 10x faster.

Moral of the story, American servers suck, despite the fact that we supposedly rule the world.

Now I know there are many variables, contingencies, antithesises *is that a word?*, and arguments, I wouldn't say it is impossible. You could logically say me being in the United States getting slow downloads to any server in the United States but extremely fast downloads halfway around the world is "impossible", but that simply isn't the case.

Flipper

Knight

With some proof I could believe him, it's not like he's claiming the power of invisibility or something... he's just saying he pings well...

Sam-hybrid

Knight

lol, one i will prove it and two, why is every one so up tight about my ping? maby ill learn how to pvp next...

Sam-hybrid

Knight

jealousy? you dont need a good ping to bank sit do ya? now if i pvp'ed i would understand :)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Flipper said:
With some proof I could believe him, it's not like he's claiming the power of invisibility or something... he's just saying he pings well...

You do know where Scotland is, right?

Sam-hybrid

Knight

scotlands got some of the best conections and dl speeds in the uk, and i know that for a fact, i stayed in a few places along the south cost and in york.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Flipper said:
yup

the fucking ocean

LOL ye well it is on a island, plus i thought the american prefered teh scotish to the english? i could see why aswell ;)

Sam-hybrid

Knight

was juts thinking... evan if i do post a ss with my ping im just gona get shit like "aye rite mate, photoshop!" or "speed hack!!!" ... no win situation, im in the car just now so ill be home soon and post a ss.