UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer
Re: Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

zapper042;682829 said:
If u still want me in... U gotta stop ur greed... and start sharing by rolling all ur scrolls...

Pm. me if u want me in.... I'll gladly be ur meat shield, and ur Grunt only if you roll 50/50 and share your guild wealth...

I want all to get scrolls evenly... I'm still avalible... If u decided to let me in let me in... Just Pm me...
hmm we never roll for scrolls but,
we will give you 50/50 of all 110s, 100/100 of all 105s and sometimes 115s in every spawn
how about that?
join us?
:rolleyes:

Zapper:

I may have missed it in this thread, but what services do you actually provide? Most guilds roll for scrolls, highest die roll gets to pick a scroll. That fairly distributes the booty around. If the person who gets the scroll doesn't want or need it, he can give it or sell it to whomever they choose.

Where do you fit in and what is your cut?

EDIT - Now That I re-read the original post, you want to broker deals whereby people sell scrolls to you if they dont want them, correct? And I presume you then sell those scrolls to others, correct? I guess the next logical question would be:

1) If you buy them low from your guildies and then sell high to others, arent you ripping your guildies off?
2) Why not just discuss with your guildmates what the going price for the scrolls is and help them to sell the scrolls themselves?
3) Or do you sell each scroll on consignment, and then give any profits to the guildmate who won the scroll?

GodZila

Sorceror

weinster666;683366 said:
Zapper:

I may have missed it in this thread, but what services do you actually provide? Most guilds roll for scrolls, highest die roll gets to pick a scroll. That fairly distributes the booty around. If the person who gets the scroll doesn't want or need it, he can give it or sell it to whomever they choose.

EDIT - Now That I re-read the original post, you want to broker deals whereby people sell scrolls to you if they dont want them, correct? And I presume you then sell those scrolls to others, correct? I guess the next logical question would be:

1) If you buy them low from your guildies and then sell high to others, arent you ripping your guildies off?
2) Why not just discuss with your guildmates what the going price for the scrolls is and help them to sell the scrolls themselves?
3) Or do you sell each scroll on consignment, and then give any profits to the guildmate who won the scroll?

that all sound like a rippoff

he dint ask to sell scrolls we get
after 30mins he joins he ask us to hand him all the ps we got stocked
in aliance house to *sell* them for us
yeah right
nice try.....

It sounds like a great deal to me.

I would be willing to do the same thing for any guilds out there.
If you would like me to "broker" your Powerscrolls, just let me know. I will "sell" them for you. Also Ornies, castles, hhhmm.... *what else can I get my hands on*, ToTs

Fine Print: By using the term "broker" I agree to make your guild "broker" than it previously was. All items may or may not be exchanged for gold, and may or may not be returned.

Esqarrouth;683108 said:
hmm we never roll for scrolls but,
we will give you 50/50 of all 110s, 100/100 of all 105s and sometimes 115s in every spawn
how about that?
join us?
:rolleyes:

No... I said 50/50 Only if I work for spawn... U can keep what u want if I don't work for them...

Why waste... Insurance... And a chance of raid... When we don't get 50/50?? How is that possible to afford to keep coming back to spawn for y'all...???

SpnR-Demise;683569 said:
It sounds like a great deal to me.

I would be willing to do the same thing for any guilds out there.
If you would like me to "broker" your Powerscrolls, just let me know. I will "sell" them for you. Also Ornies, castles, hhhmm.... *what else can I get my hands on*, ToTs

Fine Print: By using the term "broker" I agree to make your guild "broker" than it previously was. All items may or may not be exchanged for gold, and may or may not be returned.

Pm me if ur intresting in me... I learn from the best from OSI... I'll help ya success...

GodZila;683531 said:
that all sound like a rippoff

he dint ask to sell scrolls we get
after 30mins he joins he ask us to hand him all the ps we got stocked
in aliance house to *sell* them for us
yeah right
nice try.....

*Pls Note*.... 30 member... can spawn 15 time a day...

That is 180 scrolls daily...

1260 scrolls a week....

5040 scrolls a month...

So pls talk logicail... were talking about something that any noob can get...

I was mearly trying to say all scrolls are trash...

That why I said ur better off giving the guild for there hard work... or just throw it in the garbage can...

U said u wanted to keep it in the guild house... and not splint ur wealth... Then I said well give it to me... and I'll turn ur trash into a profit...

weinster666;683366 said:
Zapper:

Ok Your answer is this...

Guild earn a scrolls... They get paid asap... Cause broker is on, and has the gold ready for them...

Then broker work there ass off... selling it... While the guild can use that gold to buy whatever they want...

I only charge vendor fee... I don't make any profit... Why??? Cause I want everybody to be the best... Just so we can Kick ass!!!

That my goal... Quick Money... and instant cash... No bullcrap... and Luna spamming selling PS... It letting the broker do all the hard work selling...

How much better is that? There no rip off in there it all about paying people to make them profit...

Fact is... If I find me a broker... I would not be doing this... Demis has no Broker... So I'm taking the spot... And y'all should be lucky there is a broker that doing all the hard work for you...

I've known a broker... His name was Ultima from OSI... and he's the reason... I'm doing this I learn it from him... and by him I made Hundred of million... With out him I wouldn't got it made...

I'll telling ya it a pretty good thing... to get into it...

So now All I'm doing is.... Doing you all a favor... I know that you don't understand... I didn't understand it myself eaither till I saw 100 million in check in a bag... Where it made our guild able to buy 50 barb kit... Just from 1 harry spawn...

Broker is your friend... And will always be...

Right now I'm an Ingot broker... I buy ingot... and I only make them pay vendor fee... So far I paid them 10 million or so... That is just 3 player only... and the Profit I made is nothing... I only charge vendor fee... I made 1 gold per ingot... so 1000 ingot is 1000 gold... and a valorite in 1000 cost 100,000 in gold... that cost more then 1000 a day... to sell...

If I sold Power scrolls... I would have to caculated... and do alot of math work... To figure out how I can afford my vendor to stay active... Imaiging how hard of a work that is... Imaiging I loose profit... While they Got there profit... Buying Barb kit... and everything else... I mean It not easy to be a broker...

All I can say is... It a bitch being a broker... And I'm doing this cause It a hobby I choose... and I enjoy the Challenge...

GodZila;682958 said:
recruit him and you will find out lol :p

LOL... They need to... Cause I don't remember any guild I was in without an Orny...

Sundoom

Sorceror

There is a flaw in your logic zap... you said in your very first post and many after that you don't want to be a leader, by trying to be a broker (a pawn shop, buy cheap, sell max) you are contridicting your previous statements. By trying to be the leader of this monopoly you are trying to create.

Which means that, if you are to become a broker, you are already giving yourself a bad reputation as a liar and therefore untrustworthy, so unless you correct your mistakes and try get your facts straight with what it is you actually want, I recommend staying in {TU} (The Untouchables).

MusclyBarbarian;682898 said:
I don't make anything off spawns, I don't roll on scrolls or pick up gold. My income stems from the 10% tithe all Hz members must give me based on their total income. Getting 200k everytime someone sells a BRSK or 2kk anytime someone gets a sash adds up fast.

Definition of Tith...

Once a week... 10% of Guild income...

I made 25k... Lost 20k in insurance due to dying... Made 5k profit...

You kept... 9 scrolls...

Caculation is that I donated... 95% of your tith...

when I Spawn my tith Is 500 gold that is just from 1 spawn... It woulda been more if u share your wealth... by 30k per spawn...

10 member... 30k each... 300k total for 1 spawn... That plenty of tith... for you...

Sad thing ur only getting 500 gold for each player that is like... 5,000 per spawn.... 75,000 per day... 525,000 per week...

When you could get... 30,000 per player, 300,000 per spawn.... 4,500,000 per day.... 31,500,000 a week

That alot of money ur stealing.... No wonder... But think about the benifit... Think about how strong your guild will be with that kind of money... that is just a measily 10% only if u share ur wealth... But instead ur taking 95% or more from us... while we suffer just to keep our insurance affordable...
-----------------------------------------------------

Definition of Offering...

It just mean member pay more then 10% of there tith...

If all dose an offering... of 50k per spawn... That 500k per spawn... That your earning...
------------------------------------------------------

How can I pay my tith... If u keep the scrolls?? Your already stealing 95% or more of my income... I can't even pay my own tith... So maby ur mess up with ur definition of thith...

I make 100k just from 5k gold from a spawn... that is 20,000 spawn, and My tith is 10% that is 10k a week.... That would mean... 2857 spawn a day...

Well u stole... 95% and u got my 10% of my tith that is 10k a week... and ur total profit is... Well u guess lol... probly incaculatable... well it caculatable... it pretty immense... Obvolisly....

Anyway... If u want tith... Let us vollenteer our tith... once a week 10%...

Tith mean donation... What ur doing is stealing... Plus forcing us to pay Tith by 95% or more... So ur stealing 100% or very close... In my caculation from my 1 spawn...

Speaking of donation... I've seen people donate before there eyes... Like real gold... 10 million... It mean Offering...

Your probly forcing tith.. and plus getting donation at the same time obvolisly...

So If u want true tith... Splint your wealth... and let us Tith for ourselves...

Instead of stealing...

If u did that u be donated by every member 10 million... Instead of just getting force tith... Plus 1 rich person that give 10 million... That are probly just ur close friend...

I'm still for recuirt... For Hz... I'll Join u back... Only if u will let us roll our hard work on scrolls... Included Harry anything we work for...

And let us vollenteer our own tith...

Tith is plentyful... 10% is Plentyful...

Come on man recuirt me... I'm deperate... But not desperate enough for a theif...

Sundoom;683900 said:
There is a flaw in your logic zap... you said in your very first post and many after that you don't want to be a leader, by trying to be a broker (a pawn shop, buy cheap, sell max) you are contridicting your previous statements. By trying to be the leader of this monopoly you are trying to create.

Which means that, if you are to become a broker, you are already giving yourself a bad reputation as a liar and therefore untrustworthy, so unless you correct your mistakes and try get your facts straight with what it is you actually want, I recommend staying in {TU} (The Untouchables).

U can still recuirt me u know... I didn't lie about anything... I simply said that I am willing to help anybody.... That is willing to go for the gold... Willing to be the best...

So far nobody has the balls to be best from what I can tell...

I'm still Looking for a guild to join if they want to be the best... I'll support them... and make them the best...

Try me... If u have the balls... Maby u will understand me... But if ur to scare... Don't post back... Cause obvolisly you have no clue...

I only post to be recuirt... Not for for drama... If u are to scare to be the best... Pls don't post back... Just recuirt me if u want to try me out just to be the best...

MB

Knight

If Hz is already giving me 10%, it would be hard to talk them into giving another 10% to a guild fund. Are you suggesting they donate 20% of their earnings?

Seems like you may have a legitimate opportunity for a broker position there.

Please post a current set of prices for scrolls you are buying as I have many to sell.

Also, what exactly is it you are providing again that other players cant do for themselves? Post a thread "selling xxx"? Have a vendor in Luna? (There are many free vendor spots to be had)

GodZila

Sorceror

zapper042;683905 said:
Definition of Tith...

I'm still for recuirt... For Hz... I'll Join u back... Only if u will let us roll our hard work on scrolls... Included Harry anything we work for...

Come on man recuirt me... I'm deperate... But not desperate enough for a theif...

NEVER! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
no one want you in hz :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
get over it!

Bile

Knight

Venture into Felucca and let me kill you in it?

GodZila

Sorceror

zapper042;683941 said:
That is willing to go for the gold... Willing to be the best...

So far nobody has the balls to be best from what I can tell...

I'm still Looking for a guild to join if they want to be the best... I'll support them... and make them the best...

Try me... If u have the balls... Maby u will understand me... But if ur to scare... Don't post back... Cause obvolisly you have no clue...

I only post to be recuirt... Not for for drama... If u are to scare to be the best... Pls don't post back... Just recuirt me if u want to try me out just to be the best...

bile that sounds like a good winger for you :D

Bile

Knight

GodZila;684020 said:
bile that sounds like a good winger for you :D

Based on his typing, I think we'll have a communication problem, aside from the possibility his suit is something I'd toss in a trashcan :/

Status
Not open for further replies.