UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvertiger

Knight
Re: Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

You might appreciate SL's work. Mostly unorganized. Was hard as heck to find a magery.:D

Attachments

• Malifos_11-24_03.27.jpg
    Malifos_11-24_03.27.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 118

Sundoom

Sorceror

Can I has scrools for some of my members? Lighten your burden.

silvertiger;682134 said:
You might appreciate SL's work. Mostly unorganized. Was hard as heck to find a magery.:D

You just have to want it bad enough. I found a 120 resist/115 eval/115 magery in no time when they said free. Lol.

silvertiger

Knight

Dr. Heist MD;682296 said:
You just have to want it bad enough. I found a 120 resist/115 eval/115 magery in no time when they said free. Lol.

Well the 120's we're in the other corner.:D A whole lot less to go through.:p

Bile

Knight

silvertiger;682457 said:
Well the 120's we're in the other corner. A whole lot less to go through.

Granted they are all expensive ones lol

silvertiger

Knight

lukin69;682548 said:
zee casa dat rage built?

Ci, zee Casa Dat rage built, zee casa dat Jim's brothers live in like a bunch of clowns in a small car.(Not saying they are clowns, but I find that there only room enough for one in my castle not 4[give or take a few]):D

HAHA I'm back!!!

I knew Musel would tell everybody what I said... I was a drunk ass mofo on new years when I said that...

ANYWAY... any Guild that not greedy... and splint there wealth... Go ahead recuirt me.... I'm still looking for a spawn guild...

I made my own guild already... Me and a guy is already making a million a day.... But I am still willing to leave to join your guild!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because I'm tired of leading.... So recuirt me... U will get ton of advantage.... Included... Knowlage... Gold... Richiness...

Recuirt me so I can make u rich!!!!!!!!!! First come First Win.... So far all turn me down... Come on Get lucky it ur chance to win the Lottery!!!!!

Come on recuirt me... ALL KICK ME OUT.... I join DA Made them a few million maby 2... But they kick me in 2 week... Cause they thought I was controlling... Well I just knew better, and tried to make everybody in DA to get an Orny... It there loss...

Next Guild I join... Hz I did one spawn... I made them probly 300k.... But I quit... Cause they kept all the scrools... I told Hz... If u wanna be the best u gotta share ur wealth...

Next Guild I join.... it was OBD... They had no chance to make money with me cause they kick me in 20 min... after I join....So I dunno if I made them any money... But I did teach him a few thing with word... it probly help Obd Some... before I got kick... so there probly rich... now just cause of my 20 min in there guild....

After OBD I made my own Guild, and made 1 guy a million a day... Only because I share my wealth, and plus I lead.... My goal is to Retire.... We will continue to make a million a day for each member... I just want to retire...
I'm getting old... Im 30 year old... I want a break... So anybody young that willing to let me retire... and let me join your guild so u can have a lucky break, and plus me!!!!! Cause I need a Huge break... From Uo...

So let find out who the next lucky one... I'm just looking for a guild that share there wealth... then who ever first recuirt me got me.... Cause money is all im after... I don't understand 100k... I don't understand 200k... all I understand is 1 million in gold.....

when I give 200k it meaninless... I don't understand it... all I understand is Million...... Recuiirt me before u regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So recuirt me... and Weath will come to u....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason I said this is because I'm tired of leading... I'm tired of making everybody the baddest ass on shard... Tired of it... So I just want to Join any Guild that want to get lucky, and desperate enough, to Hire the Master mind... to make there guild the most awsome, On shard!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm avalible.... I just want to relax, and join a guild... and let the Guild master do all the hard work... While I relax, and make them rich ass at the same time.....

I'm trying to retired as a leader... So is anybody willing to give me a chance to retire...

Just PM me.... It all u have to do, and million will come to u before u know it.....

I'm Controlling yes... That only if y'all are greedy.... There is no control... If all wealth is being splint evenly....

So splint your wealth you greedy ass...
Then ur one rich mofo on the shard..... SO recuirt me!!!! and get wealthy!!!!

Stop being greedy... Recurit me. and splint ur wealth...

Then y'all are good one rich mofo having 125 million in check in ur bank box on all 4 account where u have to force a Gm to make a box to hold ur check just because u ran out of room for ur million to store in ur bank box and ur house.....

Sundoom

Sorceror

Let me clarify something zapper, I donated 2 million worth of gold/furniture/items to D*A, you donated around 200k-300k in gold and this was in the same time frame as when you joined since you were begging me to get a gh up and running (which D*A did not even need) The alot of gold you made was during hunts and the only hunts you could get going with other D*A members was with my help - making 10k to 20k for each member whenever we did.

I had no support in doing any of this financially (no one helped pay costs, only adding furniture themselves which I thanked every last person who did.) and now your saying that you donated millions to the guild? Oh and do keep in mind that "venders" require daily gold to stay up and since the vender had donation daggers from 5k to 100k (multiple copies of each dagger) that requires a ton of money to stay up daily.

Now here is some advice that you need to know and understand If you don't want to lead guilds, don't give advice, especially when you first join.

You've seen the results and you even typed it all down in your post just now.

(Add-on)

The only way your non-greed method is going to even work is if you stay in your current guild and run it the way you want to. In other words, by sayin you don't want to lead yet you try to control when you don't agree with another guilds methods clearly states that you do in fact want to lead and if I am wrong, you need to getr off uo and take a nice long break from your pc.

Sundoom;682729 said:
Let me clarify something zapper, I donated 2 million worth of gold/furniture/items to D*A, you donated around 200k-300k in gold and this was in the same time frame as when you joined since you were begging me to get a gh up and running (which D*A did not even need) The alot of gold you made was during hunts and the only hunts you could get going with other D*A members was with my help - making 10k to 20k for each member whenever we did.

I had no support in doing any of this financially and now your saying that you donated millions to the guild? Oh and do keep in mind that "venders" require daily gold to stay up and since the vender had donation daggers from 5k to 100k (multiple copies of each dagger) that requires a ton of money to stay up daily.

Now here is some advice that you need to know and understand If you don't want to lead guilds, don't give advice, especially when you first join.

You've seen the results and you even typed it all down in your post just now.

I just said I got ur guild running... and help them make money... faster and more effectively....

That way Y'all can get orny and any thing they want on shard faster...

Plus it was my Idea to get u to get ur guild house going.... You did a good thing to donate... It will benifit you.... That was the wise thing to do...

Now ur saying u took my advice... and it was benifitically.... So is that what ur saying???

Sundoom

Sorceror

We did not need a gh and I had recently joined myself, no one other than you even wanted a gh, so I donated one of my homes and paid for the cost to put walls up.

Then there was the donation venders you asked and since everyone in D*A has a life, it took a while, but you nagged everyday.

And the advice was not even nessesary, if the guild actually wanted a gh we would make one, since you wanted a gh for D*A, I made one.

You asked, I answered.

Sundoom;682733 said:
We did not need a gh and I had recently joined myself, no one other than you even wanted a gh, so I donated one of my homes and paid for the cost to put walls up.

Then there was the donation venders you asked and since everyone in D*A has a life, it took a while, but you nagged everyday.

And the advice was not even nessesary, if the guild actually wanted a gh we would make one, since you wanted a gh for D*A, I made one.

You asked, I answered.

Sundoom... Accept the fact... Your guild was paranoid.. about guild pked... That why u kick me... It not because I was controlling...

I made u guys more money then any member u have anyway... I was ur valuble member... But u kick me cause u let ur paranoid control you...

Anyway U still have an oppiturity to recuirt me back in your guild for your benifit... I'm still looking for a guild that want benifit...

If ur guild was insured... I wouldn;t be kick out... It a fact... so why don't u shut up, and stop getting involve... and recuirt me and let me make u rich?

I'm still Looking for a guild to recuirt me to make them rich... I'm looking for one that got the balls to make 1 mil a day per member....

So stop bitching... everyday in ur guild somebody get dry looted... I never said a word.. but kept saying Hey Insured... Insured... Now ur getting involve... in this...

SO Sundoom My good advice is to recuirt me back in.... Only because ur guild share ur wealth... I got booted not because I was controlling... I got boooted cause of your paranoid...

Sundoom

Sorceror

If your interested in debating about this, then you should weigh the two sides.

Zap: Advised Sundoom to build a gh, then get donation venders up, start hunts, ask winter to run the vender (constantly i might add) - pissed off Tanis 10+ times, pissed off Ama 5+, pissed off winter 10+, pissed me off at least 7 times.

Sun: Donated a nicely located plot, donated 900k to build the house, donated hard to make furniture ad very nice weapons - plus every paragon chest I came got (500k+) and very nice weapons which were distributed to members, new players, and soon, calmed everyone down when Zap pissed them off. Led hunts when Zap asked. (Everyone seemed to have ignored you when you asked.) Advised you to stop antagonizing members, stop trying to run the guild.

Only reason you were in the guild so long was because of me tryin my best to get you to kick your very bad habit, but that never happened. Also I did not kick you because I thought you might've been a pker, I never once thought that. I banned you because you made Winter blow a gasket when you made very rude and cruel remarks to her after just talking to you yet again about your bad habit and that you need to stop harrassing D*A members.

Sundoom;682740 said:
If your interested in debating about this, then you should weigh the two sides.

I'm only intresting in retiring... so u want to debate just so I can retire... ok I'll gladly debate it better then leading...

Ok Mostly it Winter fault... Sundoom... Speaking of Winter... She dose not give any guild information about Wealth... Like I said I'll Join any Guild that splint there wealth... Winter kept everything for herself... I have no tollorat with greed.....

Like I said up ahead... I'll Join Guild that splint there wealth...

That why Winter screw it up... Cause she keep her wealth a secret... it not splinting... it stealing...

That why I gave Winter a hard time... I ask her 10 time, or more what the guild fund was... She kept saying it none of your bussiness...

So I push her and try to tell her it our bussiness... because we work for them... We work for them we donate it....

Sundoom U kick me... Because Winter kept our guild fund a secret... If that what it was... Even tho we had the right to know how much we made....

It Our Right... We work for them... And I only join Guild that splint our wealth... Not steal our wealth, and our hard work....

If u can some how talk to Winter to start sharing our Wealth.... Then maby none of this crap will happen... Since it our hard work, and our money... Then I would still be in ur guild....

Sundoom

Sorceror

This perticular subject your bringing up is meant just between pms or in game chat - however on here, every emissary including myself had explained to you on numberous occasions that the currect donations would not of been able to afford anything for anyone - maybe 4 100% lrc suits, but nothing beyond that, so really, your lying through your teeth and as you stated, it really was not your business (oh and so u know, we used all the donation funds, minus what little is left to keep the vender up)

(Add-on)

I prefer this thread was closed now, anymore posts is pointless and you are currently in a guild as you have already stated.

Sundoom;682746 said:
This perticular subject your bringing up is meant just between pms or in game chat - however on here, every emissary including myself had explained to you on numberous occasions that the currect donations would not of been able to afford anything for anyone - maybe 4 100% lrc suits, but nothing beyond that, so really, your lying through your teeth and as you stated, it really was not your business (oh and so u know, we used all the donation funds, minus what little is left to keep the vender up)

(Add-on)

I prefer this thread was closed now, anymore posts is pointless and you are currently in a guild as you have already stated.

LOL... U brought it up, and said u wanted a debate... I said I was gladly to debate... Just so I can retire...

Anyway Like I said... I'm Looking for a guild that share there wealth...

I'm still Looking for a spawning guild that want to recuirt for spawner... Plus that they share there scrolls... I'm still avalible... Recuirt me... I am Looking for a recuiriter....

PM ME... If u share ur scrolls... And also Recuriting.... I'm sure there plently of guild here that roll on every scrolls... I'll gladly help u finnish the spawn before we get raid... I'm just a damn grunt... that help finnish ur spawn before we get raid... or a damn grunt that help u fight off the raider...

Recuirt me... Im ur damn soilders.....

This Post is one week old so far nobody has recuirt me... but one greedy spawner that I found out the hard way... That they keep scrolls...

and I found one spawner that just booted me for no reason I dunno maby he was hoping I was a noob to jack my stuff and dry looted me lol...

OK 1 week so far nobody has recuirt me.... I'm still avalible to any spawn guild that roll on all scrolls.... so Bump!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.