UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

Better to speak lowly.. then to boast..

so that make me a winner... :p

I rather be called a retard... then a smart one..

It a strange wisdom right?

Thus it created more correction... Since we are all flawed...

Nobody is perfect.. Not I myself...

*Speaking of that* I am still flawed... and can be wrong... It might be a bad wisdom who know's...

and.. again I am a winner again... for speaking lowly... and not boasting... Who know's! I may be wrong!

If u pove me right... Then great is your faith... So muscle has great faith... I supported him... So all give him respect...

he didn't boast... he prove it!

And most of all he earn it!

over a simple caculation... lol anyway he got lucky... that I got my month wrong... lol

Still it not an excuss! I should know better... 52 month... wtf.... *classified* retarding.... lol

IBCI;702856 said:
Ahh, applied communism at its best. "Give me your wealth so I can spread it fairly, especially to me"

Hey... I'm not excacly undestanding you...

u mean... Instead of my item being decay to spoiled... I should give it to you..

if it is... to be honest... I keep 2 item.... for personal need.. and sell the rest...

If I have a spare I will sell it to you...

I keep 2 item... at most... if I have more then two it has to go....

My vendor is at Lord Ingot... Located east luna outside wall... then north toward mountian... 1 screen away... from wall vendor name stuff...

if I happen to have more then 2 item that I don't need I sell it... right away...

4 account is a bunch of account... I'm sure I don't need more then 2 orny... I dunno... I think 2 is perfect in my condition...

*Pls Note* I only got 3 to 4 month game play... so I don't have much...

Mary Kay

Squire

zapper042;682737 said:
Sundoom... Accept the fact... Your guild was paranoid.. about guild pked... That why u kick me... It not because I was controlling...

I made u guys more money then any member u have anyway... I was ur valuble member... But u kick me cause u let ur paranoid control you...

Anyway U still have an oppiturity to recuirt me back in your guild for your benifit... I'm still looking for a guild that want benifit...

If ur guild was insured... I wouldn;t be kick out... It a fact... so why don't u shut up, and stop getting involve... and recuirt me and let me make u rich?

I'm still Looking for a guild to recuirt me to make them rich... I'm looking for one that got the balls to make 1 mil a day per member....

So stop bitching... everyday in ur guild somebody get dry looted... I never said a word.. but kept saying Hey Insured... Insured... Now ur getting involve... in this...

SO Sundoom My good advice is to recuirt me back in.... Only because ur guild share ur wealth... I got booted not because I was controlling... I got boooted cause of your paranoid...

Wait wait wiat, where was this money and how did you come up with it... and really? Talking about spawning and your a dexxer? Get real. Spend less time wamping and whining and actually play the game you pretend to know so much about and then maybe.. just maybe you wouldn't need to post on forums and waste everybodys time.

Mary Kay

Squire

God this guy is an idiot, and i regret wasting my time skimming through this post... this shard isn't that big and it seems you managed to prove exceedingly how much of an ignorant-jackass-moron you are to damn near everybody.

Jimmy Buffet

Wanderer

Zapper you need to make a guild.

It would be the best spawning guild ever! They would rule Fel!!!

Ghozer

Wanderer

zapper can i join your guild if you make one? i canz giv u all scroll. will give you me account names and passwords. i even offer orny for joining invitation for u super guild. all i askz is if i can haz chzbrgr

mytilus

Sorceror
Heart Beats and Life Span – Do we have a finite number of heart beats?

By Dr. Robert Myers, Director, Cardiology
How many times have you read a story about heart disease that begins with the statement: "the heart is a muscle?" It’s enough to put you to sleep before you hit the period at the end of the sentence. Well, the heart is a muscle, but it is unlike every other muscle in your body. Skeletal muscles, like your biceps, hamstrings or masseters (the jaw muscles you chew with), function very differently than a cardiac muscle.
Whereas the heart pumps non-stop until death, managing over 2 billion contractions by age 70, the skeletal muscle simply can’t do that. Research has established a relationship between the number of heart beats and the lifespan of mammals, birds and other living things. The concept is that our lifespan is limited by the number of heart beats we “use up.” Looked at another way, we have only so much energy to expend, and if we expend too much with too high a heart rate, we die earlier. So, do we have a predetermined number of heart beats in our lifetime? Not exactly.
In fact, this relationship, between lifespan and heart beats, is known as an epiphenomenon (no snoring please). In medicine, an epiphenomenon means that what we are observing, in this case an apparent relationship between lifespan and the number of heart beats, is actually a secondary result of the true limitation of our lifespan. Just because most people who get into car accidents are wearing pants doesn’t mean wearing pants causes car accidents. So just because all mammals have a similar number of heart beats during their life doesn’t mean the number of heart beats is the real limitation to living forever.

Necrodog

Page
Now Now boys, let's not play, who can resurrect old threads. This will get too fun, too fast, we might might hurt somebody.
I'll keep An Corp-ing old threads until it stops bothering people.

Also, I would love to join your guild, Zapper, but I need 2 120 Evaluating Intelligence Scrools for my banksitters, which will make everyone so much money. I made a guy 7 mil the other day by buying a sup3r l33t 100% LRC spellbook from a guy in luna, with my friend's money, that I'm currently selling on our vendor for 12 mil. No one has bought it yet, but do you know how much it will sell for when someone does?

I am not the kind of person to be a leader, but we need to come to an understanding that everyone needs to listen to what I say at all times, because I know a lot more about this game than you ever could. But I don't want to lead.

Also, I always splint up our scrools. No reason not to. Need > Greed every time. I think we can all agree that my need is much greater than anyone else's greed.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Zapper, get a life you stupid noob. I doubt anyone will let you join to the guild. You are nothing here. HAHAHAHAHA do you play solo now??

Ettaan

Squire
Zapper make guild i will join you brother! together we get all the scrolls and sell to eachother and we will be rich!

Honestly I will join your guild, Pick Me!

Akka

Sorceror
Need > Greed every time.

Damn dude i got coffee all over my laptop at this point ahahaha. Thanks for reviving this thread i havent laughed this much in a while, to anyone ho hasnt read this i highly suggest it. Also, is making 1kk a day "a lot" ? cause i feel like im making and using a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.