UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong And Josh Compton Can't Heal Ebotls With 3 People?...

And no the tamers didn't jump in.. I was fighting them first, then you guys try ur luck against me...;) 2v2 anytime? I'm off work tomorrow... but you'll be a pussy bitch and bring more than 2 ppl or u won't fight..i know the drill...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
but you'll be a pussy bitch and bring more than 2 ppl or u won't fight..i know the drill...

What does that prove? Me and Josh were in call already and some dude who hasnt played in ages joins us, we are already on the field.. fighting them tamers.. #liestofishfor"likes"

@Uonewbs You're trash stop trying to act like you're good... When you can win a single 3v2 then you can maybe talk shit lol. Always claim that our group wont go out with more people than you, but the last 4-5 times weve fought and shit on you you've had more people. Stop crying and get better... Eventually not having any competition will get boring.