UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong And Josh Compton Can't Heal Ebotls With 3 People?...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
[3:01:16 PM] Rug Burnt: cant heal syncs for shit
[3:01:17 PM] Rug Burnt: lol

[3:01:17 PM] Rug Burnt: we healed ur syncs
[3:01:57 PM] Rug Burnt: ur steering from that fact
[3:02:01 PM] Rug Burnt: that im fucking better than u
[3:02:05 PM] Rug Burnt: at every aspect
[3:02:11 PM] Rug Burnt: scared faggot

The third guy wasn't even in call nor has he pvpd in a while... but don't act like you don't miss ebs and heals period.. I'll show my screen shot when I get back home haha. Loser remember you missed a 2 man eb sync then ran for ur life instantly lol. Puthy

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
The third guy wasn't even in call nor has he pvpd in a while... but don't act like you don't miss ebs and heals period.. I'll show my screen shot when I get back home haha. Loser remember you missed a 2 man eb sync then ran for ur life instantly lol. Puthy

Again,

He was a non pvp char with nothing but regs on him and 74 str.

3 of you couldn't heal a 2 man ebolt sync while not weakened.

Terrible..

Again,

He was a non pvp char with nothing but regs on him and 74 str.

3 of you couldn't heal a 2 man ebolt sync while not weakened.

Terrible..
We didn't str spam u liar... we actually aren't afraid to heal syncs like u... we will stay on screen and let u dump.. if we spam str..that puts us at a disadvantage.. quit making excuses and lies. It leaves us open to stuns without a heal up.. why lie?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
We didn't str spam u liar... we actually aren't afraid to heal syncs like u... we will stay on screen and let u dump.. if we spam str..that puts us at a disadvantage.. quit making excuses and lies. It leaves us open to stuns without a heal up.. why lie?

All you did was spam str pots.

And you still died

2v3..