UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong And Josh Compton Can't Heal Ebotls With 3 People?...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You are done and have no idea what ur talking about, just staaaaahhhp hahahahaha.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be so delusional..

Especially over a video game

The proof is literally layed out in front of you and you still try to dismiss it lol

The proof is literally layed out in front of you and you still try to dismiss it lol
What proof LOL? Are you saying you killed me today? Again.. where is the screenshot? I guess I have no choice but to keep watching you think you are correct.. loser nurd.

The Monk231

Wanderer

actually no it isn't look at the screenshot of the one by the mountain nigga is on a beetle. ok now look at the first ss 1st page nigga is on a war horse, the proof is laid out for ya...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
actually no it isn't look at the screenshot of the one by the mountain nigga is on a beetle. ok now look at the first ss 1st page nigga is on a war horse, the proof is laid out for ya...

I see no beetle...

And he lost his war horse when he died to the tamer who had the dragon and 7x mare

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Where is this beetle?

Anyways everone and their momma knows I have a house I'm co owned too above Val, why would I run the other way? On what is clear to be a gank, #delusional

Hes done now after seeing the beetle.. lol the nurd has tried all day to convince himself that he killed me, haha.

The Monk231

Wanderer
Hes done now after seeing the beetle.. lol the nurd has tried all day to convince himself that he killed me, haha.
lousy detective work if u couldn't spot a blue tent on a green field... and for the people who don't feel like logging in their forums account, just simply go to the corner of the house and follow a straight path to the flamestrike youll see beetle legs under the transparent tree outline.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Sorry ladies,

It was date night so I had to step away :/

As you can see in this picture, uonewbs is actually dying to Tech making him once again a liar.

Sure there was a tamer who jumped in, but he still in fact died to us.

And here he is failing to heal a 2 man ebolt sync with 2 other people. (3 total healers for those of you who are slow)

So hypothetically if you want to claim you are the one in the fallon hat you still died. BUT I also know that the one on the war horse is not NOT long dong because he is broke and to quote Josh Compton earlier when I accidentally called him Long Dong " It's Josh, do you think long dong can afford fallon or pure white?"

Sorry ladies,

It was date night so I had to step away :/

As you can see in this picture, uonewbs is actually dying to Tech making him once again a liar.

Sure there was a tamer who jumped in, but he still in fact died to us.

And here he is failing to heal a 2 man ebolt sync with 2 other people. (3 total healers for those of you who are slow)

So hypothetically if you want to claim you are the one in the fallon hat you still died. BUT I also know that the one on the war horse is not NOT long dong because he is broke and to quote Josh Compton earlier when I accidentally called him Long Dong " It's Josh, do you think long dong can afford fallon or pure white?"
Again with the lies, the fella In the fallon was me.. put money on it?