UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List top 3 active pvpers still left on hybrid

Paracelsus

Sorceror
We tested it once....5 man race: FRom Del bank, to the savage fort by del north gate, back to del north gate....
Scorxx won, I was under a second behind him, then the 2 random tagalongs came in, then....Para comes chugging in, pausing every second, like a car with serious problems that keeps stalling out.

I thought I was bad until I seen you Para....to be honest I dont know why you bother with online gaming. Figure youd have more fun playing "monopoly" or "life" with your children.

dont forget the 4 mares too.

Watched this particular pack attack 3 solo pks. Full health - dead instantly with literally 0 chance to save themselves. Gotta love how retarded firebreath is.

PS

My computer is getting better now since I have fixed some memory problem. But still not enough improve my ranking in running. :D

I played the online game 'ultima online' since I played the offline game 'ultima' long before UO was born. This is why I don't mind to play with huge disadvantage even sometimes I would complain in front of the mirror. :p

Uomvp

Knight
I want to see these fights already! Seems like the match ups are Mickey vs. Folken and Mickey vs. Kryptonic

I want to see these fights already! Seems like the match ups are Mickey vs. Folken and Mickey vs. Kryptonic

This guy is definitely not Kryptonic AKA cory.

And also this have been proven many times that this folken guy is in fact a weasel and can
barely reach his keyboard.

There's not gonna be a any fight.