UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let's have some fun (EVERYONE READ).

Classic

Sorceror
Re: Let's have some fun (EVERYONE READ).

GM in skills are fine, no tweaks, magic items. New chars are fine too, rp battles not just "kill on sight"

I've got a great guy for this...and he's not scrolled yet. His name is a bit lame though..."a bad habit"...not exactly an RP name...

WarriorMan

Wanderer

Hmmm. Not sure if i wanna play my Necro/Pally or Fisher there both good for rp just having trouble deciding.

WarriorMan

Wanderer

Also where can i put my house you said somthing about this being in trinsic if i remember not postitive. Any way mabey if ya give use some screen shots of were you intrested in doing this or if we can meet up somtime that be great.

I would have to say a necro/pally should be RPed with...you can't be a child of light (paladin) and a child of darkness(necromancer) at the same time. The 2 are opposite each other....

pbguy434

Knight

Unless your a necromancer expirementing in the chivalrous arts to best combat the light. ;) .

ZigZag

Wanderer

would it be allowed to have crafted spellbooks? i mean they are gm made but have magic properties.. since a mage has no chance there without any fc/fcr

WarriorMan

Wanderer

Hmm i used to have a charecter backround written up for that not sure if i have it saved anymore i'll dig around for it then.

Also if ya think thats bad Zalyles charecter has chiv and he's a pirate go figure though.

pbguy434

Knight

WarriorMan said:
Also if ya think thats bad Zalyles charecter has chiv and he's a pirate go figure though.
Yea, like you didn't copy his template. All that matters is that he can explain it.

WarriorMan

Wanderer

You's dont have to do this but mabey a cool idea would be that anyone intrested in rp should post up a backround story of the charecter they will be playing. Just an idea :rolleyes:

WarriorMan

Wanderer

Well anyways here's mine couldent find the old one but this is similar.

It all began when I was only an infant. My parent’s were people led by the chivalric ways. As I grew older I to learned the ways of the paladin and there noble ways. By that time I had even been entrusted to the sacred Paladin Book. But when I was about 13 years of age a terrible thing happened. A group of Necromancer‘s “on a supposable crusade as they called it, but no more then a reason to kill for the terrible god“ attacked the village I was living in slaughtering everyone but me. Till this day I still do not know why they spared my life. But as they raised me I started to learn the necromancer ways, not out of curiosity but so that I could one day get revenge for my slaughtered people and my parents.

Zayle

Wanderer

Well, nice try for explaining your xerox of my character, no worries I don't really care.

I'll throw out an explanation of my character, The chivalrous pirating necromancer.

I was raised in the densely populated town of Britain. I had always strived to be one of the chivalrous guards of Lord British. Which one day i eventually did, attaining a respectably high rank. He entrusted me with a very suspectable package to be taken to Moonglow. After the venture i returned home only to find my fiance murdered in cold blood. I took to the streets in a rage, searching for answers. After hours of plunder, and investigation I returned home. A scroll upon my door reading "She was a threat to the security of Britain -- Lord British." At news of this i plotted a scheme to assasinate my former lord, but it was foiled and I was stuck into the dungeon with a buccanear. We eventually escaped with nothing but my quick wit and his brute force. We then boarded his ship, and he thanked me for aid in the escape with a voyage to Umbra. Upon this long voyage i learned the way of the pirate. After years of training in the art of necromancy i donned myself Bad Religion, for being known as Mirkadeos Aronus in Britania would mean sudden death. I also lead a group of pirates with a deceitful guild name, for running around tagged as pirates would also mean sudden death. To this day i plot for revenge.

Sintoo

Sorceror

WarriorMan said:
Sintoo nice to see ya man thought you like died or somthing lol. You going for the ninja thing again or trying an other thing this time.

Nah just kind of gave up playing uo at all since the RP'ing didn't kick off and it was just a bunch of bitching all the time so stopped playing for awhile, and since I started again mainly just been doing the "the person with most pixels win" thing.

No dont think I'll start up anything dont have the time nor the will do to it I'm working six days a week so try to focus most of my spare time on keeping my social life alive so dont play all that much.

I'll just try and join up with a guild I like if this thing works and whine about the thing's I dont like when I get to that :)

dead-eye

Knight

wow this thread blew up since i last checked it.

and im too lazy to read through it all.

o and by the way,

just because you dont put eth at the end of a word doesnt mean you arent rping,.

and if u knew anything about pirates ud know that they say stuff like

"Surrender tha loot or ill have ye head lad!"

or

"I think ill be takin' that boat lad..."

or

*arrh*

dead-eye

Knight

Zayle said:
Well, since dead won't just admit he got beaten hardcore like, I gotta post this
View attachment 515
*Waits for new excuse*

hrmm really now. does anyone see [yew] on my name... no? hrrmm i wonder why? ahh i know because thats my archer dead eye not my roleplayer

Zayle

Wanderer

Hmm, sounds pretty cliche to me, question whens the last time you spoke to a pirate irl?
Also, its our dialect try to come up with something original, k thanks.

Edit: On that, we didn't tell you to not be on your RP'er. In fact later in the .rpv you come in with him. So, anything else?

dead-eye

Knight

o yea sry eth is your 1st timer rp dialect my bad.

just giving you tips on how pirates speak... but if you want to sound like a old style british accent like before columbus sailed days then go ahead.

sounds like a townsperson than a pirate on a ship. just figured id give you some rp'er to rp'er advice.

Zayle

Wanderer

Err sure? I'll just stick with my original pirating, eth was just an ocasional suffix that ended up out of spite.
I'd critique you, but i dont remember yesturday let alone last year...

so my charater is bout ready to come join the RPing. what kinda rulles we got on jewels.

cuz a mage fight will be interesting at 0/0...and a dexxer with zero hci is gonna miss a lot...