UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let's have some fun (EVERYONE READ).

pbguy434

Knight
Re: Let's have some fun (EVERYONE READ).

Mainly because of their trademark skills, raping and pillaging. Only to be tied with Vikings. And for the record, last RP wars, I stole Dekard's boat. Thou hath beeneth pwnedeth.

dead-eye

Knight

because pirates pwn. and its more to pirates than just raping and pillaging.

i rped a pirate and a viking on hybrid. that is why im deciding wether i want to be good or evil.

Zayle

Wanderer

Well actually he's right mag, we forgot public drunkeness...
But yeah esentually, pirates rape and pillage, look it up if you don't believe me.

dead-eye

Knight

lol. hrmm *wonders where he put that link*

i got the link somehwere to the pirates of hybrid...

mabey i dont. damn i never saved it.

WarriorMan

Wanderer

For the record i never had a boat so i have no idea who's you stole. Also not sure if im going to use Haydon or Dustin both set up for rp just diffrent purposes.

pbguy434

Knight

WarriorMan said:
For the record i never had a boat so i have no idea who's you stole.
O rly? How come I am looking at the key locked down in our museum of Yew Guard failures? Along with a couple piles of heads, the bandages from a 75 luck wizards hat, and a bag of sending.

dead-eye

Knight

o and we only failed because we followed the rules of no magic items.

i seem to remeber a certain kryss that wasnt so gm made...

pbguy434

Knight

Are you retarded? At first I used my GM made (non-runic) valorite kryss. Then you bitched about that and I made myself and iron one. And I know "warriorman" as "dekard", as thats his first char that I played with. He sure did die a lot. And don't make me remind you that magnus had no armor on. So lets drop the crap, you got smoked, and won't admit it. Heck, just check up on the pile of heads at our GH. And I'd like to see you list off some things on my Kryss, since you remember it so well. And 35 DI does not count.

WarriorMan

Wanderer

Lol still curious whoboat that is. Anyways not like i feel like arguing but dident you use a 120 ps to also somthing i rember wasent allowed.

Just for the record.

WarriorMan

Wanderer

Also before this turns into a thread were we bitch back and forth let's just shut up about the past.

ZNICK

Wanderer

Another RP thread with good intentions turns into "my e-peen's bigger than yours". No wonder RP doesn't work here.

Z

WarriorMan

Wanderer

Unfortuntly, people just don't seem to understand the words forget about the past it's done with...

pbguy434

Knight

ZNICK said:
No wonder RP doesn't work here.
But really, if you whatch the rpv you'll notice that half the time Dead and them weren't even RPing. And chances are it doesn't work here because everyone who wants to RP plays on a solely-RP based shard.

this seems like something to take the drone out of my day to day UO life.

Where do I sign up?
Whats are the rules again?
yes, I have RPed before, just not in a looong time...

and which side has the least amount of people. I like being on the outnumbered side.. :)

Zayle

Wanderer

Well esentually, MHGH is me and pb we pirate yew and stuff.

Rules go something like
1. No magic items
2. No colored weapons
3. Pwn dead-eye as much as possible

ZNICK

Wanderer

Why not allow any items? I think people don't get involved because they spend months putting together a suit, then they can't use it.

Z

leet itemz take away from the point of RPing.

Do I need to make a fresh charater so he's not GM or better in anything....or are scrolled charaters in GM made stuffs fine?