UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let's have some fun (EVERYONE READ).

Classic

Sorceror
Let's have some fun (EVERYONE READ).

I was reading another thread about roleplaying and 2 diffrent guilds, now heres what I am going to do.

Im going to make a guild (Nothing is written about it YET.) and I think we will locate us at Trinsic, good place for towns people, pirates, salesmen, thiefs, peasents, guards, bishops, smugglers, you name it!

And when enough people joined this guild, a election will start, whos gonna be council members of trinsic the Guvernor, the Sheriff the bishop and arch bishop etc. (Everyone can work their way up).

No magic items will be allowed, for good ol' rp. Crafted items (non runics) allowed. Now I need your help to make a opposing guild, someone who can be the so called "bad guys". The leader(s) of the opposing guild and I will have a sit down and talk about rules, regions, whats allowed and not allowed. We will post the rules, the stories and what we have said on the forums later.
Someone will hear the call and talk with me about a oppsing guild. Now let's be serious for once, lets create rp instead of talking about it. OLD SCHOOL style. Feel free to say whatever you feel like.

pbguy434

Knight
Re: Let's have some fun (EVERYONE READ).

Sounds like what Me and Dead-eye got into. I'd do it again. As long as in some way, those two guilds war eachother.

WarriorMan

Wanderer

Wow loved to see this happen if i can help in anyway i will. Also if possible can i be the netrual fisherman who sells goods to the good guys or bad. I'll be happy to move my home and all for this if ya can set up some location and send me some spec's of what exacly you have in mind. Might be able to get Dead Eye in this tho he seems mainly focused in WoW anymore.

Classic

Sorceror

We will talk location and set up, rules and stories together. Stay put.

Zayle

Wanderer

The pirates of Yew shall prevailith!
I'll take my spot as oposing faction leader of MHGH, thanks for keeping the spot mag...Hopefully this time it'l be a challenge not that winning 3v1 wasn't fun last time :D...

Zayle

Wanderer

No, we actually have a slight fictious disorder...of course we still exist we were just temporarily hibernating giving the entire nonexistant RP climate, but we'll be back soon enough to show you your place, no worries.

Sintoo

Sorceror

I'm in, but something I wont do is play with Zayle and pbguy as mercenaries wich are pirates that dont act dress or play as pirate's while running around saying thing's like "I shall slay thee" while kicking dead-eye around :p all while being under a guild tag that is meant to ridicule someone (or maybe just state a fact).

New opposing leader's please! :p

Zayle

Wanderer

Alright, leme get my peg leg and a boat and then you're walkin' the plank matey...hows that? Too cliche or just cliche enough?

WarriorMan

Wanderer

Sintoo nice to see ya man thought you like died or somthing lol. You going for the ninja thing again or trying an other thing this time.

ZNICK

Wanderer

How come every time someone mentions RP the sentence also adds "pirates"?

Z