UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let's have some fun (EVERYONE READ).

pbguy434

Knight
Re: Let's have some fun (EVERYONE READ).

xeres said:
cuz a mage fight will be interesting at 0/0...and a dexxer with zero hci is gonna miss a lot...
Which to me, seems to things out.

WarriorMan

Wanderer

So Classic think you could post back or even Pm me on location idea's, when this is supposed to start, rules on items, and other thing.

ZigZag

Wanderer

as i asked before. counts a gm crafted spellbook with mods as magical item then..? and no 0/0 vs. a dexxer isnt a good fight.. even without hci i think

pbguy434

Knight

No magic, period. So no you can't use a 1/2 spellbook. And remember that dexxers are stuck with long heals at 125 dex.

ZigZag

Wanderer

long.. ;) with a dagger you hit still very fast. well its worth a try.. i hope this whole thing will be started soon ;)

Z

ZugZug

Just notice your starting an RP community on Demise. Since Ryan is hosting RP Ring for all UOGamers shard you can feel free to post your ideas here and I can also setup a sub forum for everyone if there is enough people interested.

for RP hang out goto #Rpring

Website is www.rpring.com

dead-eye

Knight

seriously i dont think it was ever alive. if alive u mean by 4 people then it was for 1 month. but i wouldnt consider it ever being alive.