UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let SEGA take you under our wing...(PvM Guild Fel Protection)

Geaux

Sorceror
Help me understand

You want someone to...........

When that someone asks you.......

You reply with.......

I would have gone with..........

I guess neither one of us can spell. Only difference is it offends him. I just don't care.

Geaux

Sorceror
Yeah, so do you. The thing about me is, I will actually back it up in game instead of sitting on the forums. I also passed english in school.
Ooo oo, I never said I was awesome 1vs1, that is you. I passed English in school and in college. You are an irrelevant nobody struggling to keep the memory of your glory days in this game alive.

Help me understand

You want someone to...........

When that someone asks you.......

You reply with.......

I would have gone with..........
That's actually what I originally wrote that for...
Thing about forums on a phone is, shit is hard to navigate when it constantly jumps to the bottom of the page. When I was double checking to make sure it was wrong, it kept screwing up, so I got frustrating and went for the obvious one.
Thank you knight Bama.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Lol I have seen you in felucia like 2 times in the 3 months I have been here.
I probably don't play the same time you do. You probably don't see reefer out too much either, it's probably because nobody can beat either of us 1v1 field. Gets boring.

Reactions: SCV

Geaux

Sorceror
I probably don't play the same time you do. You probably don't see reefer out too much either, it's probably because nobody can beat either of us 1v1 field. Gets boring.

When is field 1vs1? This isn't mortal kombat. So if nobody can beat either of you in 1vs1, who would win if you two fought each other? What ever happened to those two super awesome pvp guys that were gonna fight for a billion gold?

SCV

Wanderer
When is field 1vs1? This isn't mortal kombat. So if nobody can beat either of you in 1vs1, who would win if you two fought each other? What ever happened to those two super awesome pvp guys that were gonna fight for a billion gold?

Never for your band of hyenas. Always fighting with no honor, killing the weak and the unprepared. When u face strong, skillful warriors you run away with your tail between your legs.
Happened the other day at Brit bank, when you saw Lola.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I doubt it, considering you an Corbin tried to 2v1 me and Corbin died. Want to test this theory?
We killed you 2v1 several times. We fought 1v1 several times and both of us never died and both ran 8% several times. As soon as my internet comes back, sure.

Slugworth

Squire
We killed you 2v1 several times. We fought 1v1 several times and both of us never died and both ran 8% several times. As soon as my internet comes back, sure.
Killed me 2v1 several times? Why are you fucking lieing man? You guys never killed me... I killed Corbin 2v1 with you as his back up and you ran when he died. There is no reason to lie on an old ass game... I have screenshots and skype convos that mean nothing but don't go an fucking lie over some dumb shit.

kolbycrouch

Knight
We ganked you several times 2v1. Its not a big deal though. Its a gank. When my internet comes back up we can go at it if you'd like.

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Reefer again ur saying stupid shit..the one time you killed me was with 500+ ping and kolby didn't get there until I was almost dead..it was 1v1 until I was a magic arrow and fireball away from dieng..so why don't you continue to hang on to this forums of a place you quit and continue being a lowlife in real life

Slugworth

Squire
Reefer again ur saying stupid shit..the one time you killed me was with 500+ ping and kolby didn't get there until I was almost dead..it was 1v1 until I was a magic arrow and fireball away from dieng..so why don't you continue to hang on to this forums of a place you quit and continue being a lowlife in real life
Hey dumbass, i'm still offering any fight 1v1. So I gusss I died to a 1v2, big fucking deal. Have you noticed I never lost a League of Champions. These forums never change, I still can can beat anyones ass on Razor.

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Dude you are stupid. Yes please log in and show your mediocre skill and 20 ping. This way when you post more shard hate and say you don't play becuz of that hatred we can show you once again that you love and need us.