UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let SEGA take you under our wing...(PvM Guild Fel Protection)

Fyriis

Wanderer
SEGA is offering our protection to PvM guild of Demise.
Would you like to run champion spaws without the fear of HZ raiding you? SEGA is offering to protect ALL PvM guilds on the facet of Fellucia. Earn Powerscrolls and Artifacts without MusclyBarbarian getting the satisfaction of a raid!

Add dallas.buxton1 on Skype if interested!

(* HZ we can protect you guys as well, we in SEGA know you need it ;) *)

Last edited:

Crab Man

Squire
Thats kind of funny Dredd as I have killed you and Mastershake down at Coon right now 1v2 and I killed you multiple times. Not so big and bad running to SEGA like a little bitch lol. Go get more numbers online so you can talk shit.

Ilikered

Sorceror
isnt sega got raided 3 days ago ? first us, then thiefs, then HZ - on LL ? :D

My thief will sell u some protect - i will not raid ur spawns and steal ur scrolls for hm 10kk per month

hickman48

Knight
Thats kind of funny Dredd as I have killed you and Mastershake down at Coon right now 1v2 and I killed you multiple times. Not so big and bad running to SEGA like a little bitch lol. Go get more numbers online so you can talk shit.

Im guessing they where on spawnners not that hard to do i killed a few tonight but there is a difference between running in dropping someone in wrath and fighting defense at a spawn.

^ may have lived but failed to cure poison 2x with pots so no healing outside of the heal pot after i did cure. gd silver serpents.

Crab Man

Squire
Im guessing they where on spawnners not that hard to do i killed a few tonight but there is a difference between running in dropping someone in wrath and fighting defense at a spawn.

^ may have lived but failed to cure poison 2x with pots so no healing outside of the heal pot after i did cure. gd silver serpents.

True but I enjoy killing them whatever character they are on. They just brought in Soulburned to defend and he just died along with Dredd once more. I am not claiming to be the best PvPer but this thread is garbage because of the SEGA Zerg. The thing every person seemed to cry about Essence & Zerg is now the very same thing SEGA is doing just even worse and they aren't even that good at it. GG

Ilikered

Sorceror
True but I enjoy killing them whatever character they are on. They just brought in Soulburned to defend and he just died along with Dredd once more. I am not claiming to be the best PvPer but this thread is garbage because of the SEGA Zerg. The thing every person seemed to cry about Essence & Zerg is now the very same thing SEGA is doing just even worse and they aren't even that good at it. GG
Agree. At least HZ are good at that @#$#@$ wind :p
So if u coppy, coppy well ;P

Ilikered

Sorceror
it was the day we raided u at there at coon ? and then again somewhere?damm im i work dont have snapshoots here :(

ps. fun thing was when we fought HZ 3vs3 on boats :D with coon locked on other boat :D

we won just before 4 and 5 hz showed up. and then chase them with boats :D

___
Sea fights are so op :D

sk8nomad

Sorceror
man your just butt hurt all your friends left your guild to come play with sega, just let it go man GG

Fyriis

Wanderer

Sorry me vs u and 100 rat man mages in wraith form sucks. Plus this thread isnt about being the best. Its about becoming the best :s

Dexter-LoM

Knight
On a serious note I might be interested. Since I am riding solo at the moment.

Would love to know the price but also would love to know the guarantee as in if I do get raided and you fail at defending my spawn and I loose my artie or scrolls. What is the refund like?

Mister Pink

Squire
All we really ask for is the duplicate copy of the powerscrolls and 100k (for pots, bolas, and resources). Like anything. Prices are subject to change dependent on demand.

Obviously no need to pay if the spawn is lost.

edit: This offer is more for PVM guilds than solo players.

Last edited: