UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let SEGA take you under our wing...(PvM Guild Fel Protection)

Diz

Wanderer
Of course, of course... but you did use the term game, not server. X3

[Perhaps an even more apt term would be ruleset]

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Lol ... ZS is better then HZ and lol my kid looks so much better than MB's one.... LoL Double WIN :)
I wait for thread about MB's kid. And because you are too retarded and confident on the forums i will clearly say that everyone agree you are the most useless archer on the server and at least his kid lives in USA.

lukin69

Knight

Geaux

Sorceror
I wait for thread about MB's kid. And because you are too retarded and confident on the forums i will clearly say that everyone agree you are the most useless archer on the server and at least his kid lives in USA.
I don't even know who ilikered's archer is. Is it scumbag? Or Wolf. Those 2 are bad.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I honestly don't get some of these fucking geeks. All babies are beautiful you cant compare the looks of a child.
Now you might dislike mb on this game or hz but placing a judgment on an innocent child just shows your true colours.

Congrats MB.

And for the ones that rather trash and talk down to MB reguarding his little one I strongly suggest to look at your inner self and try to ask yourself wtf is wrong with you before its too late.

Now I am wondering one thing mb. How in the world have you found time to create this little bundle of joy between work and uo.

Geaux

Sorceror
One of the Fallen's I think. Definitely ZS either way.

Unless you have any named characters in HZ it leaves you very little weight to comment on anyone's else ability. Being an anonymous him makes you just one of the spokes in the wheel.

I have no problem with being nameless, I don't play to be the best 1v1 guy, I play to be a part of a team. I thought he was in Sega, most people are.

lukin69

Knight
Unless you have any named characters in HZ it leaves you very little weight to comment on anyone's else ability. Being an anonymous him makes you just one of the spokes in the wheel.

You know what's awesome about being a nameless spoke in a wheel?

Necrodog

Page
I honestly don't get some of these fucking geeks. All babies are beautiful you cant compare the looks of a child.
Now you might dislike mb on this game or hz but placing a judgment on an innocent child just shows your true colours.

Congrats MB.

And for the ones that rather trash and talk down to MB reguarding his little one I strongly suggest to look at your inner self and try to ask yourself wtf is wrong with you before its too late.

Now I am wondering one thing mb. How in the world have you found time to create this little bundle of joy between work and uo.
The truth.

marcusstone

Sorceror
Ha! the way I see it, most of you nerds are JEALOUS of MB having a kid, after all, it means he's had sex, which most of you will never have. Congrats MB, is it your first child? I just had my first in september, It's a handful, and def cuts into my uo time, but is amazingly worth it.
I edited this, because for some reason half the message was deleted, and it made no sense :p

Last edited:

mytilus

Sorceror
Ha! the way I see it, most of you nerds are JEALOUS of MB having a kid, after all, it means he's had sex, which most of you will never have. Congrats MB, is it your first child? I just had my first in september, It's a handful, and def cuts into my uo time, but is amazingly worth it.
I edited this, because for some reason half the message was deleted, and it made no sense :p

I thought everybody that played uo was virgin nerd.... :whistle: