UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Last Night's Fights

zulu2401

Squire
Easyuo should honestly be illegal for PvP. Uosteam is bad enough. But vlado still uses razor, if he ever switches to steam he will be really good

Blame

Knight
:( good job but next time u should try not running so much. I'm always chasing douche bag for 30 mins and then u get lucky with something like a conflag pot. That's not skill. Don't be jelly bro one day you will as good as me
#1 you were running each tíme I mortaled you
#2 go for it, try to kill someone with conflag pot :)
#3 duel me on razor and tell me how good you are
#4 you trashtalked straight after I ressed you up how shitty euo scripts I use :)

zulu2401

Squire
#1 you were running each tíme I mortaled you
#2 go for it, try to kill someone with conflag pot :)
#3 duel me on razor and tell me how good you are
#4 you trashtalked straight after I ressed you up how shitty euo scripts I use :)
Not true, I used gheal on your scream while we were fighting and off screen at low health and mortal. But you on the other hand off screen after every explosion I cast

zulu2401

Squire
MB has no room to speak pertaining to 1v1 he never leaves his house without a lvl 6 focus to spam essence of wind and 10 goons behind him.

zulu2401

Squire
Makes me happy to know I'm so good that you guys must advertise your accomplishment of finally managing to kill me. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

zulu2401

Squire
Just remmebr when you die to me I have a mediocre suit with shit mods so imagine fighting me with a perfect suit. :) One day you may be as good as I. Strive for perfection you will achieve it.