UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Last Night's Fights

r_lee86

Sorceror
That's a lie my butthole don't get swore any more and I have my own clothes however I still don't beat my kids don't lie Zulu I've heard it in mumble

r_lee86

Sorceror
That's funny my mom would leave you eating thru a straw especially if she heard you treat your kid that way.... I seriously felt I should have called child services

zulu2401

Squire
That's funny my mom would leave you eating thru a straw especially if she heard you treat your kid that way.... I seriously felt I should have called child services
I really wish you would have so I can make you look like the idiot you are.

zulu2401

Squire
Sounds like you're the real faggot here LOL. From the way you talk, the only thing you're riding is a "bronco"
You single handedly destroy every humorous comment known to man with your narrow mindset. Get your mind off the dick for 5 mins reefer. BTW I saw the dick shaped bong you stick your lips to everyday kinda ironic.

kolbycrouch

Knight

That's hot.

zulu2401

Squire
And yes archers are overpowered here. After runics the damage dealt should have been nerfed a bit. All they have to do is run their easyuo script so they bandage one right after the other. Blame, I never trash talked you but you still suck :(