UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Last Night's Fights

kobra89pl

Sorceror

Alvin1337

Sorceror
My count was 7HZ to 14VD

The final wipe at oaks was 5hz

People spread all around the spawn, no problem killing them, especially on a spawn like Oaks where the raiders have powerful monsters on their side;]. In fact being present there and watching the two groups I was almost sure VD wont finish, somehow they managed to win.

Alvin1337 said:
People spread all around the spawn, no problem killing them, especially on a spawn like Oaks where the raiders have powerful monsters on their side;]. In fact being present there and watching the two groups I was almost sure VD wont finish, somehow they managed to win.

Alvin what are you talking about? Spawn attacks any reds including raiders so stop watching the show and join the fight...coward. Did hz show back up when Oaks popped? No I don't think so watch the video where we said logging! Its called time to go to bed buddy cause fortunately life exists outside of UO. Fighting outnumbered the entire night and still having the balls is enough said. Call it want you want but its definitely a pitiful performance by VD...3 hours to complete a Oaks with superior numbers! Creating havoc was the goal and the goal was accomplished.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Alvin what are you talking about? Spawn attacks any reds including raiders so stop watching the show and join the fight...coward. Did hz show back up when Oaks popped? No I don't think so watch the video where we said logging! Its called time to go to bed buddy cause fortunately life exists outside of UO. Fighting outnumbered the entire night and still having the balls is enough said. Call it want you want but its definitely a pitiful performance by VD...3 hours to complete a Oaks with superior numbers! Creating havoc was the goal and the goal was accomplished.
Spawners surrounded by monsters are alvays in a disadvantage, especially if they have templates they cant properly pvp with. I commented on the fight, not your video - you are right, I havent watched it, and most liklely wont - whatever whoever said in the video, you havent finally turned very sleepy right when the Oaks was about to pop out, but clearly realized you have no chance there, as in the very end VD sticked together and started fielding around their group (just what one would expect on the last level of the oaks).
I asked VD if I can help them multiple times, but it seems, unlike Hz the VD guild likes their fights to be evenly matched and they refused to team-up with me.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Cannot conquer the MB phenomena, therefore VD people need to stay late until their clocks strike 6 AM. Unemployed masses avoiding Hz - the symbol of power for years. The final of this is we win in game and in real life.

suiris

Sorceror
Just a question :

How is his UO client modified to show looting windows like that ?
I see this as a clear advantage , not having the need to drag drop everything really speeds up the looting.
Is this even allowed on the shard ?

(I don't care who won , who is the most leet player etc.)

zulu2401

Squire
Their goal was a joke. Trolling spawns as usual with no intention of finishing it. Still shit tactics by a shit guild leader. We finished the spawn as planned because they were tired of dying to us. Fighting over a spawn is different than raiding at level one and then leaving just to stop people from spawning. We will continue to fight you off no matter whatbshit tactics you use. We know how to fight without using choke points. We all know that's all you got. Choke points and house fighting skills