UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Last Night's Fights

kolbycrouch

Knight
Except for the part where MB has been the only real guild leader in pvp on this server in the past 3-4 years.

Everytime I'm on, as seldom as that may be, we seem to win, and I'm not the key factor.

He's actually made the effort to get a bunch of egotistical nerds to play well together and be on the same page, you know, the same thing that everyone else has been trying to copy for years but apparently can't manage.

zulu2401

Squire
Except for the part where MB has been the only real guild leader in pvp on this server in the past 3-4 years.

Everytime I'm on, as seldom as that may be, we seem to win, and I'm not the key factor.

He's actually made the effort to get a bunch of egotistical nerds to play well together and be on the same page, you know, the same thing that everyone else has been trying to copy for years but apparently can't manage.
We are new as a guild and this is my first attempt at controlling my own guild. They are a good team we just need some fine tuning. They give me great positive feedback. MB is the only one who can control them, I have several key leaders who call as well as I do. So if MB isn't online they fight us from one of their 10 Brit houses like cowards

royal kapero2

Sorceror
We are new as a guild and this is my first attempt at controlling my own guild. They are a good team we just need some fine tuning. They give me great positive feedback. MB is the only one who can control them, I have several key leaders who call as well as I do. So if MB isn't online they fight us from one of their 10 Brit houses like cowards
Keep losing control of what you are saying. It's funny. Although a nice harrower, at least some unemployed players making this shard alive at 4 am american time!

Alhimikut

Sorceror
You guys are always the same group... Shard vs Hz... and still loose... and i dont think the problem is lack of a good leader.. its just that most of you are crappy people.. like you zulu... i havent read a single decent thing from you so far....

zulu2401

Squire
What do you mean lose? Keep that attitude bro we love your insurance money. MB only posts the videos of the few fights to make it look as if you always win. So far your track record is pretty grimm against us.

zulu2401

Squire
Oh haha. You are always the one running away when I cast explosion. Always fighting from the house as well.

zulu2401

Squire
If you call that a win I suppose. You did nothing but stall us for a few minutes. And it wasn't 14-7 half our party was still inside the spawn working it. Keep that big head on your shoulders so we can keep knocking it off. You guys should honestly be ashamed of struggling so hard. You are all seasoned pvpers who lost to a bunch of half suited Noobs

zulu2401

Squire
And yes we can all say the same. It will always be the shard vs hz because no one likes the guild. You cause nothing but problems for the players

Alhimikut

Sorceror
It is obvious now.. you cannot count...
Of course we cause problems.. if we leave it to you and alvin you will just sing kumbaya and hold hands...
You guys should be gratefull Hz exists.... you left by yourselves ruin pvp...

zulu2401

Squire
You mad bro? I can count perfectly. At least I don't lie about being spanked during field fights. I'll never be as big headed as some of you claiming to always win because I know you can't win them all. Without your key players on you are terrible.

zulu2401

Squire
I never record videos of your crappy PvP skills because it would mostly consist you guys trying to dump us from a house.

Alhimikut

Sorceror
It would be the discovery of the century if you find something that is not terrible without its main components.... so frankly.. thats a lame argument.. from a lame shit talker ;) At least we have consistency and main components.. you are all a bunch of scattered randoms that will always dream for order