UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Last Night's Fights

Slugworth

Squire
People fail to realize that with this casting NOX in the arena is way more effective than Mortal... Mortal wears off, NOX doesn't unless you get a lucky cure or actually have a brain and time your arch cure while they are shooting a automated mini gun at you.

kolbycrouch

Knight
#1 archery is correct as per OSI except for a 0.5 second delay between movements and shots as compared to a 0.75 second delay on OSI.

#2 Magery casting is actually broken here.

#3 Archery is underpowered. The only thing that is strong is the potential to passively heal while you move and shoot.

#4 Vlado and Galder, two eastern europeans who I've played with for some years now, have terrible connections in comparison to your average American, and they are still some of the best pvp'ers I've ever fought, two people I still consider challenging. I can't even imagine how much pressure they would have on me if they pinged 30 like I have in the past.

#5 Razor wins arguments in forum PvP.

kolbycrouch

Knight
People fail to realize that with this casting NOX in the arena is way more effective than Mortal... Mortal wears off, NOX doesn't unless you get a lucky cure or actually have a brain and time your arch cure while they are shooting a automated mini gun at you.
It's sad that nobody except for a small handful even understand how broke a full dci full mr, nox mage with EO scrolls is in an arena.

Slugworth

Squire
Not to mention if you're Mortaled people will just hold down one button so you cannot even get a spell off. It's sickening, it's why most good people are gone.