UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lack of Activity on This Shard: The True Solution

Liasa

Wanderer
Re: Lack of Activity on This Shard: The True Solution

Brookly;1789056 said:
What are you talking about? ROFL I never asked for 2v2's? Chance did. And as far as I can tell, you and him were supposed to contact one or the other for these 2v2's. So how about instead of wasting your time trying to get people to rage on the forums, you should make the effort of getting these 2v2's started. Don't talk about it, be about it. =\

PS. I don't even know who you are so maybe if you tell me your character's name, I can confront you, since both of you seem to be beating around the bush about these 2v2's.

Also, get on my level. =D

First off, don't take my line bitch. Second, im not given chance my aim and ive already told him to set it on here.Third, chance is the one who offered me this "2v2 for mills", i just think he knows he will lose. Fourth, Hi im Shana, ive been better than you, am better than you and will always be better than you, even if i dont play. Get on my level.

Mico

Sorceror

Liasa;1789172 said:
First off, don't take my line bitch. Second, im not given chance my aim and ive already told him to set it on here.Third, chance is the one who offered me this "2v2 for mills", i just think he knows he will lose. Fourth, Hi im Shana, ive been better than you, am better than you and will always be better than you, even if i dont play. Get on my level.

This is true. I have screenshots of Shana alive holding my hands fighting faggots, but I only have deathscreenshots of Brookly.

Mico;1789180 said:
This is true. I have screenshots of Shana alive holding my hands fighting faggots, but I only have deathscreenshots of Brookly.

mico is in eqms and had his mount trapped by us yesterday.

Liasa;1789172 said:

come now shana, why the hostility? 5x for mils?

Brookly

Sorceror

Mico;1789180 said:

What a coincidence... I do to! I especially liked the ones from this morning when our friendly japanese pk's and I rolled your guild in the dirt in del. That was fun times!

You do realize the more you post in these forums, the more retarded people perceive you to be and the more you give your sad guild a bad name. I mean it's bad already but you seem like you would be somewhat aloof irl. In other words, I think you are borderline mentally challanged and I am starting to feel bad for bashing you so much.

Brookly

Sorceror

Liasa;1789172 said:

SHANA!!! TELL ME A STORY SHANA!!! I am sad that you despise me so much now... =( Remember our fun conversations in vent? Good memories...

Anyways, chance hasn't mentioned these 2v2's to me since he asked you so you will have to take it up with him. I am completely down for 2v2ing though. I don't take this game serious enough to "avoid" dueling.

Fine, I will use MY line...

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT! >=P

Liasa;1789038 said:
Yeah so basically, chance and brookly suck because they offered a 2v2 for mills, then never mentioned it again, fucking B A D , get on my level. noobs

read the fucking post everytime u talk shit i say aim me. ur a no body if u want a duel aim me if u think ur good enough. we 3v3'd 2 immortal's and evil epic this morning and the bitches got raped after they came on 3 alts the whole fight. BADDDD get off my dick bitch

Mico

Sorceror

Doctor Jones;1789214 said:
mico is in eqms and had his mount trapped by us yesterday.

You trap my warhorse? Damn, that's where it went. I didn't even bother to look. Now... your 2 bonded beetles in my guildhouse is beginning to hate its master for abandoning it.

Mico

Sorceror

Brookly;1789231 said:
What a coincidence... I do to! I especially liked the ones from this morning when our friendly japanese pk's and I rolled your guild in the dirt in del. That was fun times!

You do realize the more you post in these forums, the more retarded people perceive you to be and the more you give your sad guild a bad name. I mean it's bad already but you seem like you would be somewhat aloof irl. In other words, I think you are borderline mentally challanged and I am starting to feel bad for bashing you so much.

I might be retarded, but I can surely put them black/grey screen on your desktop. EQ/MS guild structure is pretty solid to me. You're just mad you die alot. Enough said. The Japanese PKs aren't got nothing on me. I R Japan too.

Brookly

Sorceror

Mico;1789264 said:
I might be retarded, but I can surely put them black/grey screen on your desktop. EQ/MS guild structure is pretty solid to me. You're just mad you die alot. Enough said. The Japanese PKs aren't got nothing on me. I R Japan too.

So explain this morning and this evening to me then? I do believe we rolled over you guys at minoc as well... I don't get mad over this game silly! I just shut out the ESL's. =(

Tribal

Lord

Mico;1789264 said:
are not got nothing on me

man ur super jap mico

Flipper

Knight

arent you hawaiian tho brookly thats kinda ESLish

do you speak hawaiian?

Brookly

Sorceror

Flipper;1789295 said:
arent you hawaiian tho brookly thats kinda ESLish

do you speak hawaiian?

LOL Flipper... Silly boy! Hawaii is one of the 50 states of the United States of America... English is definetly the first language there.

Flipper

Knight

State of Hawaii
Flag of Hawaii State seal of Hawaii
Flag of Hawaii Seal of Hawaii
Nickname(s): The Aloha State
Motto(s): Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono (Hawaiian)
before statehood, known as
the Territory of Hawaii
Map of the United States with Hawaii highlighted
Official language(s) English, Hawaiian

explain that