UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lack of Activity on This Shard: The True Solution

Mico

Sorceror
Re: Lack of Activity on This Shard: The True Solution

Blake-hybrid;1788483 said:
Does Mico only own one shirt?

Yo atleast i got a shirt yo. Most people take screenshots shirtless wearing headset hiding baldness with a cap.

Mico

Sorceror

Anyways, the lack of activities on this shard is you guys are scared as paper. It's about to be 2009 and the majority of you faggots are still blue. Avoid PVP more please. But shit, I would avoid PVP too if i suck at the game. Who is it to blame but yourself for being scared as fuck? Everyday I log in, I bring a group out ready to kill anything that moves. Everyday you log in, you run around staring at everyone because you're scared to take a count. Mine as well just quit this game and play dressup spongebob at Girly Arcade Games - Fashion Games For Girls Online already.

WaRgAzM

Knight

High Score on that already.

Anyways fun fights last night though Mico ^^

Mico

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1788571 said:
High Score on that already.

Anyways fun fights last night though Mico ^^

I always enjoy your company.

Flipper

Knight

hahah he does kinda have the les look goin' with the piercing

Liasa

Wanderer

Yeah so basically, chance and brookly suck because they offered a 2v2 for mills, then never mentioned it again, fucking B A D , get on my level. noobs

Brookly

Sorceror

Liasa;1789038 said:
Yeah so basically, chance and brookly suck because they offered a 2v2 for mills, then never mentioned it again, fucking B A D , get on my level. noobs

What are you talking about? ROFL I never asked for 2v2's? Chance did. And as far as I can tell, you and him were supposed to contact one or the other for these 2v2's. So how about instead of wasting your time trying to get people to rage on the forums, you should make the effort of getting these 2v2's started. Don't talk about it, be about it. =\

PS. I don't even know who you are so maybe if you tell me your character's name, I can confront you, since both of you seem to be beating around the bush about these 2v2's.

Also, get on my level. =D

uonoobs

Knight

(only read op)

i think its true that uo pvp is dying fast.
i've been running around with my red for years now and i've always found fights with no problems.
these days i end up closing uo after trying to find a single fight for 20 minutes.
I even tried to join guilds to find fights but every time i join a guild and come back online a week later its dead.

it seems only the vets and eq ms are pvping these days. and for me, who doesn't want to join factions , it's a huge shame :<

uonoobs

Knight

Suil Ban;1789059 said:
aye, man

the mines just ain't what they used to be

- ______ -

its true though, u cant even do that teleport thingy from the mountains to the cave @ minoc anymore!

now how can i get away from the miners! :eek:

Flipper

Knight

Liasa;1789038 said:

hey this sounds like something we dont care about that could be handled privately with much greater efficiency

thanks for stopping by!