UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[L] Legendary Faction Fighting 2014

Once again, I can't find the edit button. I just wanted to say one last thing with regards to my last post:

Just think about it and give it a chance!

You know what ima get next tho? I want that New Mercedes CLA! Ima Get it in bright bright Orange with lots of automatic buttons . And I think ima name it Mickey...

Aww so sweet how much you love mickey and idolize him... Nobody takes you seriously, Tet doesn't even back you up. He is probably just going to end up finding a new person right after you stop playing with him because hes about as big of an idiot as you are. "Why did you guys kill them!" "I wanted the points i should have just done it myself instead of calling you in". -Tet lol

I knew somebody would say this. Actually slowing mounts to near running speed would help balance 10v1 situations. First let's not forget that everybody is STILL going the SAME speed, so no one can catch you any better than they could before. In addition, if you get bola'd by a 10 man gank squad, because their mounts are now actually going slower, you have more time to run before you are swarmed by enemies on mounts (make it to guard zone etc.). It's an indirect nerf to bolas. Think about it! =)
Theres a reason no one in Ultima Online has ever done this, because it's completely stupid... People are still going the same speed right now and there is no issue, yeah let a bunch of dexxers hide or any zerg hide and you run up on them and good luck getting away from the gank. It actually takes skill to get away from a 4v1, I've chased people 1v1 that couldn't get away from a slime because of running into tree's etc.

Theres a reason no one in Ultima Online has ever done this, because it's completely stupid... People are still going the same speed right now and there is no issue, yeah let a bunch of dexxers hide or any zerg hide and you run up on them and good luck getting away from the gank. It actually takes skill to get away from a 4v1, I've chased people 1v1 that couldn't get away from a slime because of running into tree's etc.

No one has thought to slow mounts, but there are plenty of servers that have no mounts, so in a way you are wrong. UO:Divinity is one shard I can think of that had no mounts, and for a while, UO:D was really popular.

It kind of sounds like you really hate this idea because you're better at right-clicking around tree tiles and wouldn't want to put this "skill" to rest.

I know this would never happen nor would it spark up a serious discussion. Afterall, this is Hybrid and change is like "turning an aircraft carrier." Though I'm sure more people feel it's more like turning an entire planet.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
People do not run the same speed in this game lol.... I would love to test speeds when I go to my dads house.. Verizon Fios Quantum connection.. Look that shit up and tell me if ull catch me.. And when im at my house still people don't catch me. I run so fast I thin the people out and pick them off one by one

People do not run the same speed in this game lol.... I would love to test speeds when I go to my dads house.. Verizon Fios Quantum connection.. Look that shit up and tell me if ull catch me.. And when im at my house still people don't catch me. I run so fast I thin the people out and pick them off one by one
Yeah you're so fast, check out this race between me and you while you were on your dads connection... There is a speed cap on this server buddy, not sure if you knew that or not. .tinypic.com/2quoumq.png You're slow.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Heavy on my screen it showed me ahead.. ME and you are the same speed.. LOL I don't mind saying we are the same speed.. Is this an attempt to troll me? I don't have a problem with you.. I actually think your a great pvper.. It sucks you felt you had to leave our guild, but doesn't mean ima talk shit or try to troll back.. Have a good night Heavy :}

I'm not trying to troll or diss you, I'm just saying there is a speed cap on this server, no one can "outrun everyone on the shard"... I've got what would be considered terrible internet to most people, but I run the same as people with "awesome" internet. No hard feelings.