UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[L] Legendary Faction Fighting 2014

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
It's funny when we are tracking 10 to the east even with only 3 people we don't run like bitches we run right into them and fight.

And win....

Shini

Page
Obviously that was not really ''top notch'' quality fights but that was still a lot of fun.

good times.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
LEGENDARY LIKE HEARING SOME GUY NAMED CAIUS TALK SHIT AT A TORNAMENT TO ME AND I KNOW ITS YOU MICKEY AND YOU DENY IT. THEN I HAVE ME AN TET WAIT AT YOUR HOUSE WAITING TO KILL YOU AFTER TORNY.. AND WE DO AND TAKE YOUR VALORITE WAR HAMMER.. AND YOU RAGE LOG FOR THE NIGHT... GET GOOD KID ....LEGEN WAIT FOR IT .... DARRY ..LEGENDARY

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
AND YOU RAGE LOG FOR THE NIGHT...

No, actually I laughed about it then went out and stomped you and tet 2v2 with a lightning wand sync..

LOL

Shini

Page
Project 7 said:
I'm jealous when ever i log on i run around brit gy for 30 mins and dont find anyone...

:oops: ... you gotta keep looking yo , there's a lot of action sometime shit get crazy.

I picked that song for personal reasons , it's obviously about someone that i know who
is slowly healing from the curse of the alien baby.

so yeah , it's not easy.

good luck to you bro.

It's funny when we are tracking 10 to the east even with only 3 people we don't run like bitches we run right into them and fight.

And win....
Mickey no offense but please don't ever say you don't run... even numbers you guys still run like hell... and I haven't even seen legendary on the field but once...

If they ever fix lightning wands you guys would be forced to actually stay on screen and fight fair, the wand macro syncs on the run ruin PvP, and theres such an easy fix for it.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
and I haven't even seen legendary on the field but once...

I don't even know if anything needs to be said about this...

But as far as running and wands go, we only use wands because everybody off screens syncs and NEVER stay on screen for ebs, but we will 2v2 3v3 anybody in the pits. There is nobody that still plays that can even come close to cross healing as well as we do.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
If they ever fix lightning wands you guys would be forced to actually stay on screen and fight fair, the wand macro syncs on the run ruin PvP, and theres such an easy fix for it.

Oh and btw everybody does run away lightning wand syncs on us but we don't die because it's so easy to counter.

hows your way to counter a 4 man lightning wand sync on the run? thats pretty hilarious, don't make false claims just because you're afraid they might change it. Lightning wand macro syncs are a big reason factions arent as big as they could be.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
hows your way to counter a 4 man lightning wand sync on the run? thats pretty hilarious, don't make false claims just because you're afraid they might change it. Lightning wand macro syncs are a big reason factions arent as big as they could be.

It's called field awareness man! You know how easy it is to heal lightning syncs when you know who the target is! Yea if you have no field awareness and are running around like a chicken with its head cut off of course you're going to have problems healing wand syncs. But like I said before, you can clearly see nobody is using macros in that video as most of the lightning wand syncs are off and not nearly perfect. I will get in call with you and show you how simple it is to do weaken wands manually. When you cast weaken and equip your wand and the weaken spell dealys the wand just enough to land an almost perfect lightning wand sync. If you just tried it instead of using macros you would see how simple it is.

I dont use macros for wands kid, I got 3 different hotkeys for each of my wands.. Rofl, I know you use macro's I've been in call with neon etc back when we played reds together, I'm not stupid.. and you guys have more complex ones now that are perfect. It's sad because AssistUO is just like easyuo and people are making macros for everything imaginable. It's all good though, macro's wont help people vs me 1v1.

don't worry though, tet and nick use the same shit to weaken wand macro you guys aren't alone, ask them I talk shit to them all the time for using macros to pvp, pretty fucking lame.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Dude if you really think you need a macro to weaken wand then you fucking suck. I have a macro that equips my wand and double clicks it then I time it manually. It's the same macro you use chief. But hopefully one day you will learn how to group fight with out using a bola tamer.

see thats a macro... I have a "HOTKEY" to arm/disarm right hand, then another hotkey set to use item in hand, and then another hotkey to last target, I use 3 (hotkeys) for 1 wand that goes for GH and lightning.