UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[L] Legendary Faction Fighting 2014

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
ITs keeping me entertained at work lol.. Its funny watching how serious this orange guy whos 29 and lives with his parents takes this game, and go to these lengths to lie to protect his "uo rep" that he thinks he has LOL

amtothepm

Knight
*walks in the room*

*sees bright red DODGE truck parked*

*sees KalivDIESEL at the steering wheel*

*walks out of room*

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
ITs keeping me entertained at work lol.. Its funny watching how serious this orange guy whos 29 and lives with his parents takes this game, and go to these lengths to lie to protect his "uo rep" that he thinks he has LOL

You're the only person that looks orange in there pic! LOL.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
You know what ima get next tho? I want that New Mercedes CLA! Ima Get it in bright bright Orange with lots of automatic buttons . And I think ima name it Mickey...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You know what ima get next tho? I want that New Mercedes CLA! Ima Get it in bright bright Orange with lots of automatic buttons . And I think ima name it Mickey...

Are you guy's related?!

Yeah, nice suggestion to ruin the game... Why wouldn't you want to offscreen a 10 man zerg.. Please don't make retarded suggestions if you don't play the game anymore.

I knew somebody would say this. Actually slowing mounts to near running speed would help balance 10v1 situations. First let's not forget that everybody is STILL going the SAME speed, so no one can catch you any better than they could before. In addition, if you get bola'd by a 10 man gank squad, because their mounts are now actually going slower, you have more time to run before you are swarmed by enemies on mounts (make it to guard zone etc.). It's an indirect nerf to bolas. Think about it! =)