UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

katana, ssi, hml, hld

Diz

Wanderer
Kat 1
DI 40 / HLD 50 / HML 48 / HSL 36 / Luck 40 / Physical 100%

Kat2
Di 40 / HML 50 / HSL 30 / SSI 30 / Luck 40 / Physical 100%

Kat 3
DI 40 / HLL 38 / HML 46 / SSI 25 / Luck 40 / Fire 10%, Cold 10%, Poison 10%, Energy 70%

Kat 4
DI 40 / DCI 10 / HLD 38 / HML 48 / Luck 40 / Physical 100%

Whatever98

Squire
drop fcr for now, get 120 dex for now, use fc healing to give time for bandage.

you will have max swing with divine fury at 120 dex, just recast it if you're hit and stack dci so you dont get hit as often, get hpi so you can survive 2 hits in a row. it will be very rare that they will hit you twice in a row before you can heal if you have 120 wep skill 120 parry and 65 dci

Geaux

Sorceror
Well he is gonna run 120 stam and use necro for healing. And at 25 ssi a Kat hits make swing at like 90 stam

Whatever98

Squire
if you try to mix necro with chiv, niether will be very effective as a primary skill, you can only use them as forms and buffs, if you're making a fc warrior that doesn't rely on leech to heal, you need the karma to max chiv out

you can try to make a leech healer if you want, it's an interesting idea but it's not what i do and i dont think it'll be as effective without bushido moves to block a lot of the incomming attacks

the problem is the damage amount, a lot of monsters you are hitting LOADS of times for small amounts of damage, working on the principle of like +10 DI on a 10 damage hit is +1 damage, an extra swing and hit is +10 damage, which is 10 times as much, so 10 swings worth. the actual damage numbers are higher though.

when you're hitting low damage the leech isn't high enough to fill a massive hp bar, even chiv heals struggle, that's why you need the bandage. the leech is instead on the mana, cos you only have about 50 mana and the lmc makes all those mana points worth it, so the 40 damage you leech from is plenty. (none of that is a problem with slayers btw, cos you hit for a lot more)

Geaux

Sorceror
120 weapon, anat, tactics, parry, 100 necro, 50 Bushido, rest chiv

So you don't think that with a Kat and shield you would leach enough hp in vamp form while fighting stuff like misiama and virulent.

Whatever98

Squire
well you'll have to try it tbh

my paladin is made on a very strict synergy, so anything which works against that synergy is removed to make for maximum efficiency. you're talking about mixing other elements, im not gonna say it wont work because it might. but sampire is build on maximum synergy, and so is my paladin, that's why they are effective.

with that build i see necro fighting chiv, i see bushido fighting parry.. i see vamp form fighting your fire res.. i see your damage fighting your leech... :/

sk8nomad

Sorceror
120 weapon, anat, tactics, parry, 100 necro, 50 Bushido, rest chiv

So you don't think that with a Kat and shield you would leach enough hp in vamp form while fighting stuff like misiama and virulent.
if u dont leech enough, bring pig iron and cast curse weapon. hld ssi hml katana is a nice choice, but i think radiant with same mods will be better for you.
often in times fighting the spiders, you will get surrounded, and you will need to whirlwind.

Whatever98

Squire
i can sell you the sword you are looking for, but i dont really want to because all the ones i've made with these 3 mods have sold already (the mod combo is popular), and the only one i have left is one i bought that was made by someone else. i bought it cos im a complete and utter bastard and want everyone using my swords :D
it's a complete freak spawn for someone that hasn't made 1000's of katanas, and it was 50k lol
im not gonna sell it for 50k tho...

but! because i dont want to sell it, i will only sell it, if you buy a bunch of my stuff too :p
dont worry it'll all be stuff you can use and at reasonable prices.

but i would like for you to try some other mods out before you settle on a combo
Untitled.jpg
ALL of those katanas are usable btw...

Geaux

Sorceror
I'm open to suggestions. I'm just trying g to help him get to a point where he can solo ml nameds that way he can gear up better with totem etc.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
tbh, i think its best if u bring bushido to 120, drop the shield, use radiant, and just drink pots, str dex, refresh come to mind. bushido gives you higher crit damage, better perfection perks, and better blocking chance which affects your counter attack
edit*
also u get a damage increase in whirlwind from bushido

Geaux

Sorceror
tbh, i think its best if u bring bushido to 120, drop the shield, use radiant, and just drink pots, str dex, refresh come to mind. bushido gives you higher crit damage, better perfection perks, and better blocking chance which affects your counter attack
edit*
also u get a damage increase in whirlwind from bushido
He is going to be fighting mainly 1vs1. I would assume dbl strike would be best. There are alot of Good builds, he dosnt have a unlimited funds thing going on here so I'm trying to build it somewhat cost effectively. I like the shield cause I got a 14hci, 10 dci one he is gonna use.

Whatever98

Squire
get an rbc, mempho, dph swords, totem of the void, gauntlets of nobility, and human fey legs. work from that

you want 36 lmc, 60 dci (you can drop this to 45 dci if you want, but you wont be able to rely on divine fury as much, so you'd want ssi and stam leech on sword), 35 hci (45 if you're not using 60+ dci). these are the primary stats for a paladin, then fc, then +dex, then +di

drop bushido to 0. set up hotkeys for bandage self, consecrate wep, divine fury, double strike, armor ignore, chiv heal self, chiv cure self, and chiv remove curse self

it's funny actually cos i was sparring a bit with this red the other day, and he was pissed off and said to me like "yeah but you only use 1 button to attack" and i thought that's kinda true, but i use 5 buttons to heal.

with paladin your damage is kind of a given once you have your buffs on and you're hitting double strike/ai at every opportunity, so you are free to concentrate fully on defense.

sampire is the opposite, you concentrate on attack, and your defense is fed by that. the beauty of a shield warrior is that your healing and your damage are completely disconnected, stopping one will do nothing to stop the other

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
also practice pressing your hotkeys in response to getting hit, so as soon as a speck of red appears on your hp bar you are healing.

if you time it well, when the enemy hits you, you should have chiv healed and have bandage timer part done before they can even swing again