UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just trolling to have some fun please do not delete

kolbycrouch

Knight
Kapero - posts videos/screenshots killing people 1v1.

People - rant about how kapero is bad.

People - haven't posted screenshots/videos killing him 1v1.

What astonishes me the most, is how this logic has sustained for so long.

You don't need to like someone to understand skill.

Progress is made by obsessing on your opponents advantages until they become your advantages. Not pretending they don't exist.

Ajani

Page
I got some 1080p recording of it, was 6 hz and 6 loop on video versus 10 kvg. Wasn't the best fromm us but we still came out victorious and the new guys have some potential in em, it'll take me a few more days to upload it though if you guys would like to see it.
don't fprget the 2 120 archerys and the 2 120 provokes we got

Xionu

Sorceror
Gotta respect Kapero though, the man is a trolling machine. He is also one of the best melee dexxers I've ever seen.. Its a shame we ever got runic fletching tools, they made him switch to archery

Toke

Traveler
i post proof that u guys aint shit.
you reply with more talk.
just furthers prooves my point.
going at each other with personal offences, pathetic forum warriors.

Toke

Traveler
I got some 1080p recording of it, was 6 hz and 6 loop on video versus 10 kvg. Wasn't the best fromm us but we still came out victorious and the new guys have some potential in em, it'll take me a few more days to upload it though if you guys would like to see it.
cant you see excuse and troll is all they do?

Toke

Traveler
Kapero - posts videos/screenshots killing people 1v1.

People - rant about how kapero is bad.

People - haven't posted screenshots/videos killing him 1v1.

What astonishes me the most, is how this logic has sustained for so long.

You don't need to like someone to understand skill.

Progress is made by obsessing on your opponents advantages until they become your advantages. Not pretending they don't exist.
where iv seen his youtube videos. Alll team fights only one 1v1 and hes on a dexxer archer lmfao SKILL