UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just trolling to have some fun please do not delete

zulu2401

Squire
Hahahah staff deletes posts once again! Wow, how about use your imaginary moderation skills to reply to my coupon thread instead of deleting shit that isn't necessre? Just a thought?

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Hahahah staff deletes posts once again! Wow, how about use your imaginary moderation skills to reply to my coupon thread instead of deleting shit that isn't necessre? Just a thought?
You were still in diapers.
We used the same method defending the harrower that Hz has NEVER done a harrower without taking advantage of and what were the leaders words as a ghost? "I'm paging staff."
Bla bla bla always the same crap from you Billy you are crappy pvper and crappy troll. You will be posting the same screen shots 6 months from now
Lol. Everyone is pretty sure you are brain damaged Billy the special Olympic runner. I bet you jerk your gerkin to those screen shots bud. You have to do better than that if you wanna troll. Anyone who knows you from the past agrees you are a pathetic cry baby when it comes to you dying in the field. Just made me laugh hysterically when you rage logged after dying last night. Good fight at Xmas boss you dropped like a hookers panties bro
Good fight Billy the special olympics runner but you are a slow learner. :(
Billy no one cares. In two of those shot you had help. I was fucking strangled with no apples and explosions dropped on me while you kept on attacking so good job you got 3 screen shots. Try doing it without help and running like a girl for 90% of the fight. You're nerve strike fails you without help young samurai
Sorry Billy but no one ever sees anything from you but bla bla bla screen shot of gank and accidentally lucky kill same as kapero and then more bla bla bla. Real monsters like me don't need screen shots to prove shit so flaunt your propaganda till your fingers bleed. There are enough people that have fought you here that know exactly what you do.
Lol where's the screen shots of you face down Billy? Oh wait no one cares because your the only one who believes screen shots mean jack shit. Thx for insurance tho buddy ;)
Yet again 49 mins of running got you what? Dead.... Lol good job
Billy knows who we are. He just tasted dirt to us ;)

You Should show me Respect i will only respond to you If you Call me Master Billy Samurai

Young Student @zulu2401

Toke

Traveler
lollllll u kidding? kapero dying inside house twice under 30 seconds ? lmfao u guys all talk im posting todays video hz& loop 12v10 kvg and fail and kvg pulls 2 120 archers and 120 taming rofl

zulu2401

Squire
Billy just like kapero, no matter how old the post, it's always the same shit because he lacks mental fortitude to create anything new. Billy is shit and he proves it every time he abandons a 1v1 with me because he can't kill me in under 60 seconds. Kapero offscreen everytime he sees vas ort flam.

Last edited:

Loler

Page
You should get a better computer/video card so you can record in better quality looks awful no wonder a 2 minutes you post my name when you never even killed me in this video. Good luck in future with ur 360p everyone can see very clearly. Just so you can go back and squint your eyes to try and see if its my name. Its at 1:52 and u chase kapero for like 2 minutes before you finally kill him 1 vs 6 with omen para. You can tell its not me cause he bandy heals for like 60-70 points. Sorry i dont have healing on my char buddy.

Loler

Page
Btw i dont know of anyone complaining from HZ side about getting ganked 1 vs 5 or 1 vs 9. It happens on both sides. The difference is we dont brag about it on forums. Notice the 2 vs 4 with 2 hz vs 4 kvg? yea thats because it was outnumbered. Even with shit suits and chars losing a 2 vs 4 is pathetic and thats the difference. Getting the ill 1 vs 6 is expected for the 6 people so its not brag worth. Good luck though sneaking in those epic 1 vs 7 kills and feeling so good and bragging about beating hz. Still have yet to see a video of KVG beating HZ equal numbers. Even if you guys could manage it probably wouldnt be able to tell cause the only person who records records in 360p.

Toke

Traveler
Btw i dont know of anyone complaining from HZ side about getting ganked 1 vs 5 or 1 vs 9. It happens on both sides. The difference is we dont brag about it on forums. Notice the 2 vs 4 with 2 hz vs 4 kvg? yea thats because it was outnumbered. Even with shit suits and chars losing a 2 vs 4 is pathetic and thats the difference. Getting the ill 1 vs 6 is expected for the 6 people so its not brag worth. Good luck though sneaking in those epic 1 vs 7 kills and feeling so good and bragging about beating hz. Still have yet to see a video of KVG beating HZ equal numbers. Even if you guys could manage it probably wouldnt be able to tell cause the only person who records records in 360p.
all ur forum snapshots r of ganks..

Loler

Page
Sorry little guy have 0 need to screen shot on this game little feller. I have posted 0 images or videos on here. However when i start live streaming again feel free to stop by for some tips on uo and league

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Dude for real, I don't even see any readable names on your video. Dn't try to upload shit if you can"t sustain it. It's impossible to watch or see anything

Maloskies

Squire
Dude for real, I don't even see any readable names on your video. Dn't try to upload shit if you can"t sustain it. It's impossible to watch or see anything
I got some 1080p recording of it, was 6 hz and 6 loop on video versus 10 kvg. Wasn't the best fromm us but we still came out victorious and the new guys have some potential in em, it'll take me a few more days to upload it though if you guys would like to see it.